Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 Notification- Apply 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Job Vacancies. Supreme Court Job Openings for the Indian National Graduates. There are 30 vacancies that are tentatively allotted for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) posts it may increase or decrease due to administrative reasons. Interested and eligible aspirants can submit the Supreme Court Job Application Form from 15th February 2021. The closing date of the Online Application for the Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 is 13th March 2021.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
Applicants who are looking for court jobs in Delhi can get the application link below. Aspirants can also check with the Supreme Court Notification before starting the application process. Individual who has met with the eligibility conditions of Supreme Court Job Circular can start with the application procedure. It is important that the application for Supreme Court Recruitment should be submitted on or before the last date.
Delhi Supreme Court Jobs 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Name of the Post||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||13th March 2021|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Supreme Court Vacancy 2021 Details
- Court Assistant (Junior Translator) – 30
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should possess a Degree / Diploma from a recognized university.
- The age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters – Rs. 250/-
Supreme Court Jobs Salary:
- Aspirants selected for the Supreme Court Recruitment will get the salary of Rs.44900/-
Supreme Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test, Practical Aptitude Test, and Interview.
How to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021?
- Download the Supreme Court Notification PDF and go through it completely.
- If you feel you are eligible for this post, then start applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Select the desired post you want to apply to.
- Enter all the required details.
- Scan and upload all the required documents along with a photograph.
- Pay the application fee through Online mode.
- Click on Submit to finish the application process.
- Take a printout of the Application form for further use.
Important Dates for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
|Application Starting Date||15th February 2021|
|Application Closing Date||13th March 2021|
Important Links for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Supreme Court Recruitment Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the Supreme Court of India:
The Supreme Court of India is the most elevated legal court and the last court of a claim under the Constitution of India, the most noteworthy sacred court, with the intensity of legal survey. Comprising of the Chief Justice of India and a limit of 33 judges, it has broad powers as unique, re-appraising, and warning jurisdictions. As the last court of the intrigue of the nation, it takes up claims basically against decisions of the high courts of different conditions of the Union and different courts and councils. It shields the key privileges of natives and settles debates between different government specialists just as the focal government versus state governments or state governments versus another state government in the nation. As a warning court, it hears matters which may explicitly be alluded to it under the constitution by the President of India.
It additionally may take cognizance of issues individually (or suo moto), without anybody attracting its consideration regarding them. The law pronounced by the preeminent court winds up authoritative on all courts inside India and furthermore by the association and state governments. Per Article 142 of the constitution, it is the obligation of the president to implement the announcements of the incomparable court. The Supreme Court of India appeared on 28 January 1950. It supplanted both the Federal Court of India and the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council which were then at the summit of the Indian court framework. The primary procedures and initiation, be that as it may, occurred on 28 January 1950 at 9:45 am, the point at which the judges sat down. Which is in this way viewed as the official date of foundation