AP BOE Syllabus 2017 is available here to download at a free cost. The Applicants of AP Boiler Operation Engineers Examination can download the Andhra Pradesh BOE Syllabus pdf on this page. Candidates can get the complete AP Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus from the below sections. We provided the AP BOE Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here.
AP BOE Syllabus 2017 pdf
The Andhra Pradesh BOE Exam Syllabus pdf is provided on this page. Candidates who have applied for the AP Boiler Operation Engineers Jobs will be searching for the Complete Syllabus. For those candidates, we provided the Complete AP BOE Syllabus pdf here. Candidates who willing to participate in the Examination can check the AP Boiler Operation Engineer Syllabus from the below Sections. The Provided Exam Syllabus will help you to score good marks. To get this job, you must qualify in the Examination. So you have to make better preparation plan for the Examination. Before going to start your Exam Preparation once check the Andhra Pradesh BOE Syllabus on this Page. Here we provided Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern and also Previous Papers. With the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can analyze the question paper in the written Examination. So go through the below Sections and download the AP BOE Syllabus and Previous Papers from the link given below.
AP Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus Pdf
The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Boilers Department has released a notification to fill Boiler Operations Engineers Posts. Candidates who looking for AP Govt Jobs can use this Recruitment Notification. To know more details regarding the AP Boiler Operation Engineers Recruitment can get here.
Andhra Pradesh BOE Jobs Details
|Organization||Government of Andhra Pradesh, Boilers Department|
|Name of Exam||Boiler Operation Engineers Examination 2017|
|Post Name||Boiler Operation Engineers|
|Exam Date||February/March 2017|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||BOILER I||100|
Download Andhra Pradesh BOE Syllabus pdf
Download the AP BOE Syllabus 2017 pdf here. The Provided Syllabus & Exam Pattern will help you to perform well in the Examination. To make your Preparation more useful, we provided the AP BOE Previous papers here.
AP Boiler Operation Engineer Syllabus
- Loads, Areas, Volumes, Quantities and Weights.
- Principal types of steam boilers used on land and Different types of boilers are employed
- Data and Formulae supplied
- Calculate the safe working pressure for any part of a boiler by the Indian Boiler Regulations
- Direct stress, the torsional stress and the bending stress in round bars and shafts.
- Bending stress in rectangular bars and levers with given load
- Working and management of steam boilers
- Superheaters and economizers
- Use and purpose of various valves, cocks, mountings, fitting and other safety devices
- Description and explain the functions of feed pumps, feed injectors, feed regulators, feed water filters and softeners, feed heaters, air heaters, calories, steam accumulators, forced draught, induced draught and automatic draught control devices.
- Fact relating to combustion, heat and steam.
- Consumption of coal and water and quantity of steam that may be generated from a given heating surface.
- Calculate the overall efficiency of boiler plant.
- Jet and surface condensation, reheating and the working of steam expansion.
- General methods employed in laying foundation for boilers and chimneys and the suitable area and height of chimneys promote efficient combustion
- Significance and principal appliances in use for the prevention of smoke and the description of the principal mechanical stokers, pulverizes, gas, oil and pulverized fuel systems in use.
- Periodical cleaning, Methods used for prevention of scale or other deposits on heating surfaces and certain PH value in the feed water.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them.
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire condition.
- Procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam.
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House.
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Prepare a working sketch.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire condition
- Understands the procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Prepare a working sketch and drawing of boilers and boiler mounting or parts thereof.