AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – AP EAMCET is commonly called as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. AP EAMCET 2018 online application form has been issued on 28th February 2018. Jawaharlal Nehru acting as a conducting authority of this AP EAMCET on behalf of APSCHE. This state-level exam is conducted once in a year which will help students to get admission in various professional courses in good colleges.
Hence, it’s important to prepare for the AP EAMCET exam with AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018. Here, we are providing AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern. Moreover, you can also get the related information to AP EAMCET 2018 exam such as exam dates, AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf, AP EAMCET Question papers.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018
The AP EAMCET Syllabus Pdf is available here to download. Students who are going to write the EAMCET 2018 in Andhra Pradesh State will be looking for the AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus & Previous Papers. Before beginning the exam preparation, once check the exam syllabi and its paper pattern. Students who wish to attend the Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test can check the EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus on this Page.
Here we have provided the complete information related to the AP EAMCET 2018 Exam according to the official notification released by the JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Bookmark this page for latest updates regarding the AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus Pdf and Exam pattern. Practice the previous sample papers, candidates can know the level of the examination and also improves the time management skills. These papers may help you at the time of your Exam Preparation. So check the provided papers and perform well in the Examination.
So download the AP Eamcet Previous Papers pdf and practice them.
AP Eamcet 2018 Syllabus Pdf – Overview
|Notification of AP EAMCET||26th February 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application form||28th February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||29th March 2018|
|Correction in details of application form||8th April to 12th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||6th April 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 1000/-||11th April 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16th April 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||21st April 2018|
|Admit card available from||18th April 2018|
|Exam Date||22nd to 25th April 2018 (Engineering), 25th to 26th April 2018 (Agriculture) & 24th to 25th April 2018 (Both Streams)|
|Publication of Preliminary key||25th April 2018 (Engineering) & 26th April 2018 (Agriculture)|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||28th April 2018|
|Result Date||5th May 2018|
[All Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results & Other related information available in Entrance Exams ]
Download AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2018 is being conducted by JNTUK on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the Universities/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants who are going to attend the Examination must make a better preparation. So check the complete AP Eamcet 2018 Syllabus. Candidates can also get the details of AP Eamcet 2018 Exam from this link.
Aspirants can also get the all-state Competitive Exams, Entrance Exam Syllabus on our Site. Here we provide not only the Syllabus but also Previous year Question Papers.
AP Eamcet 2018 Exam Pattern for Engineering Stream
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective type||Mathematics||80||80||3 hours|
AP Eamcet Exam Pattern for Medical Stream
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective type||Botany||40||40||3 hours|
- AP EAMCET Question Paper consists of Objective type Questions.
- EAMCET Exam will be conducted for 3 hours duration.
- AP EAMCET Question paper will have 160 Multiple Choice Questions with no Negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus
APEAMCET 2018 Syllabus is provided below for the guidance of the candidates. Students can check the below exam syllabus to make a good preparation for the EAMCET Exam 2018. The EAMCET Syllabus Pdf Consists of Topics taught during the Intermediate Stage.
AP EAMCET Syllabus Pdf 2018 – Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- The Addition of Vectors.
- The Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- Pair of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Definite Integrals.
- Differential equations.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – Physics
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
AP EAMCET Syllabus Andhra Pradesh 2018 – Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – BOTANY – Eamcet Syllabus Medical
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plant Systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Plant physiology.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus – ZOOLOGY – Eamcet Syllabus Medical
- Structural organization in animals.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & environment.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Human Reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Applied biology.
Download Andhra Pradesh Eamcet 2018 syllabus pdf
The presented AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018 is for reference purpose. We may not guarantee that same related topic question are asked in the written examination. Refer the official website sche.ap.gov.in for exam and Eamcet syllabus weight age details.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus pdf (Engineering) – Download
Download AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus Pdf (Agriculture & Medical) – Get Here
AP EAMCET Official Site – Click Here