- 1 AP ICET Syllabus PDF 2017
- 1.1 Details about APSCHE APICET Exam 2017
- 1.2 AP ICET Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh ICET 2016 Syllabus
- 1.4 Direct link to Download Andhra University APICET Syllabus 2017 PDF
Download AP ICET Syllabus 2017 PDF. The aspirants who are preparing for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test can check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who are going to attend the ICET Exam, need to prepare thoroughly by following the AP ICET Syllabus 2017 and AP Integrated Common Test Pattern. So, Download the AP ICET Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern from below enclosed links.
AP ICET Syllabus PDF 2017
Candidates who applied for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission in MCA & MBA Courses are in search for ICET Syllabus 2017 & ICET Exam Pattern. There is enormous competition for Entrance Examination these days. Applicants have to face the competition and to attempt well in the test, check this AP ICET 2017 Syllabus Pdf along with Exam Pattern. Our site www.recruitment.guru is providing Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2017 & ICET Exam Pattern. To score good marks and to be qualified in the examination AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus helps you. AP ICET Syllabus 2017 & Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Pattern is given below for the guidance of the candidates. Students can follow the direct link for AP ICET Syllabus 2017 provided below. ICET 2017 Syllabus Pdf is also attached below for the ease of the applicants.
Details about APSCHE APICET Exam 2017
|Conducting Organization Name||Andhra University|
|Exam Name||ICET 2017|
|Starting date to apply||Update Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Notify Soon|
|Test Type||Offline Test|
Get Government vacancies latest release updates through Sarkari Naukri 2017-18 Web page of www.recruitment.guru website. In this article, the contenders of ICET Exam can get ICET Previous Papers, AP ICET Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern, AP ICET Admit Cards 2016, AP ICET 2016 Results, etc. Aspirants can check details regarding AP ICET Notification 2017, Eligibility, Application fee and online application through below link.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Andhra University conducts the ICET Exam for providing admissions to various Technical & Management Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. ICET is known as Integrated Common Entrance Test held for the students aiming for MCA & MBA Courses. From this year onwards, ICET exam is conducted by Andhra University. ICET exam is valid for all the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. This test will be taken after the completion of Bachelors Degree in any stream. For this year 2017-18, AP Government has released ICET 2017 Notification for providing admissions to Post Graduation Courses. Students can apply for this AP ICET Entrance Exam 2017 for this year on or before the last Date. For more details visit the official website www.apicet.nic.in
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2017
|Sections||Subjects||Total Questions||Exam Duration|
2 and 1/2 Hours
|Algebraical and Geometric Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Syllabus 2017 Pdf is provided below for the guidance of the students. Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam Pattern 2017 is available here. From the above table the test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics:
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2016 Syllabus
Detailed Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2017 Pdf is given below for the ease of the aspirants. AP ICET Syllabus 2016 for Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability is as follows:
AP ICET Syllabus 2017 for Analytical Ability
- Problem Solving.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
AP ICET Syllabus 2017 for Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Numbers and Divisibility.
- l.c.m. and g.c.d.
- Rational Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time, Distance and Work problems.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Modular Arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables – implication converse and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- Applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities.
- Sample Problems on Heights and Distances.
- Remainder theorem and Consequences.
- Linear Equations and Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane Geometry – Lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles.
- Coordinate Geometry – Distance between points.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Simple problems on Probability.
AP ICET Syllabus 2016 for Communication Ability
Objectives of the Test:
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to
- Identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes, etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
|2.||Business and Computer terminology.|
|4.||Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).|
Students who begin their preparation for ICET Exam 2017 must check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In this article, you can also get the AP ICET Exam Previous year Question papers. By this, candidates can know the structure and Test Pattern of the Exam. Practice the Old Papers provided from the enclosed links. This may help you in managing time in the Examination. You can get syllabus and Exam Pattern directly on the official Website. https://apicet.nic.in/. Therefore, download Download AP ICET Syllabus 2017 PDF.
AP ICET Previous Papers PDF
For more updates regarding Exam Notifications, Govt Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer Keys, Cut off marks, Result, etc. visit our website recruitment.guru