- 1 AP LAWCET Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Details about APLAWCET Exam 2017
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
- 1.2.1 APLawcet Exam Pattern – AP LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
- 1.2.2 APPGLCET-2015 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
- 1.2.3 Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Syllabus
- 184.108.40.206 APLawcet LL.B Syllabus
- 220.127.116.11 AP Lawcet Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 18.104.22.168 AP Lawcet Syllabus for Mental Ability
- 22.214.171.124 AP Lawcet LL.M Syllabus 2017
- 126.96.36.199 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Part-I Syllabus
- 188.8.131.52 AP LAWCET Part-II Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Syllabus 2017 is available here. Candidates who applied for AP Lawcet exam can check the AP Lawcet Syllabus along with the exam pattern.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2017
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2017 available here. A large number of aspirants had applied for the AP LAWCET Test and preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam. For those candidates here we are providing the AP Lawcet Syllabus 2017. You are also allowed to download the APLAWCET Syllabus PDF. The Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Exam Pattern also provided on our website recruitment.guru. Here you can find the direct link to get Andhra Pradesh Lawcet 2017 Syllabus. Applicants of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam are in search for the AP Lawcet Study Material, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In this article, candidates can get the AP Lawcet Syllabus complete details. The Eligible students who applied for Lawcet exam before they begin the exam preparation check the AP Lawcet Syllabus 2017 PDF. The candidates also check our website for the AP Lawcet Counselling Dates, APLAWCET Results.
Details about APLAWCET Exam 2017
|Organization Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Exam Name||AP Law Common Entrance Test|
|Starting date to apply||Notify Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Update Soon|
Get Government Latest job release updates through Sarkari Naukri Recruitment Web page of www.recruitment.guru website.
Also, refer the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 Notification and apply for the AP Law Common Entrance Test before the Last Date. Verify all the details Eligibility, Application Fee and Online application are available from below link.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
Law Common Entrance Test is formerly known as LAWCET. AP Government conducts this LAWCET Exam every year. This year, AP Govt has given the responsibility to Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. LAWCET Exam is common Entrance Test conducted for the students aiming for the Law Courses. This exam is valid for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. This test is taken after completion of 12th or Degree. For this year 2017-17, it has released LAWCET 2017 Notification for providing admissions to L.L.B colleges. Students can apply for this AP LAWCET Entrance Exam 2017 for this year on before the last Date. The candidates can check the AP LAWCET Syllabus from our website.
APLawcet Exam Pattern – AP LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
The candidates can check the APLawcet Exam Pattern 2017 with the along with AP LAWCET Syllabus. We are providing the Exam Pattern to help the aspirants who are getting prepared for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. AP LAWCET Syllabus like For all CETS Syllabus. The examination will be of 120 Marks with 120 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream is tabulated above.
APPGLCET-2015 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Syllabus
The Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Syllabus 2017 provided below in detail. Refer the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2017 for the LL.B & LL.M. Check the topics covered in the Lawcet Exam Syllabus.
APLawcet LL.B Syllabus
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
AP Lawcet Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
AP Lawcet Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
AP Lawcet LL.M Syllabus 2017
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Part-I Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
AP LAWCET Part-II Syllabus 2017
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW.
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- MERCANTILE LAW.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Sections. 1-75.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- LABOUR LAW.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- CRIMES and TORTS.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
- IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
Students can get the Syllabus and Previous Papers from below enclosed links. You can also check the official website for Syllabus and Exam Pattern sche.ap.gov.in.
Download AP LAWCET 2017 Syllabus PDF: