- 1 AP PGECET Syllabus 2016
- 2 About PGECET
- 3 AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2016
- 4 Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus
- 4.1 PGECET Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering
- 4.2 PGECET Syllabus for Chemical Engineering
- 4.3 PGECET Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology
- 4.4 PGECET Syllabus for Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 4.5 PGECET Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 4.6 PGECET Syllabus for Nano Technology
- 4.7 PGECET Syllabus for Bio Technology
- 4.8 PGECET Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- 4.9 PGECET Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- 4.10 PGECET Syllabus for Food Technology
- 4.11 PGECET Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering
- 4.12 PGECET Syllabus for Metallurgy
- 4.13 PGECET Syllabus for Pharmacy
- 5 Details about AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016
AP PGECET Syllabus 2016
AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 for the aspirants who are preparing for AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is available here. Candidates who are going to attend the PGECET Exam, need to prepare thoroughly by following the AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 and AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Pattern. Our site recruitment.guru is providing Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus 2016 & PGECET Exam Pattern. AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 & Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Pattern is given below for the guidance of the candidates. Students can follow the direct link for AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 given below. PGECET 2016 Syllabus Pdf is also attached below for the ease of the applicants.
Aspirants can check our website recruitment.guru for more details regarding AP PGECET Exam Notification 2016, AP PGECET Previous Papers, AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern, AP PGECET Admit Cards 2016, AP PGECET 2016 Results, etc.
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is known as PGECET. PGECET Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. PGECET Exam is common Entrance Test carried out by the students aiming for the Post Graduation in Engineering Courses. PGECET is taken after completion of B.Tech/ MCA. This exam is valid for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. For this year 2016-17, it has released PGECET 2016 Notification for providing admissions to M.Tech colleges. Students can apply for this AP PGECET Entrance Exam 2016 for this year on before the last Date. AP PGECET Online Application is available on the official site. Candidates can verify the other details of PGEC 2016 like PGECET Counselling Dates, Exam Dates, PGECET Admit Card, etc. on our site.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2016
AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 Pdf is provided below for the guidance of the candidates. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Pattern is given here.
- PGECET exam is of 2 Hours duration and carries a maximum of 120 Marks.
- All the question papers of PGECET-2015 will be fully objective type.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with HB Pencil only.
- OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the Question Booklet.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET Syllabus 2016 Pdf is attached below. AP PGECET Syllabus for various branches is given here.
Details about AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016
Name of the Conducting Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK).
Name of the Exam: AP PGECET 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Type of Test: Offline.
Official site: appgecet.nic.in