APPSC AE Syllabus 2020 Pdf is available here. Free Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Municipal AE Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern Pdf. Check APPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer Syllabus Topics, Exam Dates, Examination Venues List, and Selection Process @ www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Download APPSC AE Syllabus 2020
The Applicants are searching for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Municipal Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern. For those, Here we have given the APPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The syllabus will help the applicants to have knowledge about the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination Standard. Once you know the Standard of APPSC AE Exam, you can plan the preparation. Nowadays preparation is most important to get a good score on the written Test. For perfect preparation, you need to know the topics under Andhra Pradesh PSC AE Exam.
AP PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus – APPSC Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
Applicants who have applied for the APPSC Jobs they can check the Selection Steps here. Candidates will be selected for the APPSC Jobs Trough Written Examination and Interview conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination.
AP Public Service Commission AE Exam Pattern
The APPSC will release the Hall Tickets one week before the Exam Date. Here we provide the Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern for the applicants to get a good score in the exam. All the applied candidates have to attend the AP Public Service Commission AE Screening Test. The candidates who qualified in this have to attend for the Main Return Test.
AP Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
|Parts||Selection Process||Papers||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||Written Examination(Objective Type)||I||General Studies||50||50||150 Minutes|
- APPSC AE Exam is Conducted for 300 Marks.
- It contains 300 questions.
- AAPSC Municipal AE Exam is conducted in Two Papers.
- Paper 1 contains General Subjects.
- Paper 2 Contains Technical Subjects.
- Duration of Paper 1 is 150 minutes.
- Duration of Paper 2 Is 150 minutes.
Here we have provided the APPSC Municipal AE Exam Pattern based on the Previous Years Exam Reference. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission hasn’t released the Exam Pattern and Syllabus, we will update on our page once it is released by the officials.
APPSC Municipal Assistant Engineer Syllabus
Here we have given the Syllabus topics for the applied aspirants. Those can download these APPSC topics and prepare well for the Assistant Engineer Exam.
APPSC Syllabus Consists of the Following Subjects.
- General Studies.
- Technical Subjects.
Andhra Pradesh PSC General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- General Knowledge.
APPSC Technical Subjects Syllabus
APPSC AE Syllabus for Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering Sources of water.
- Wastewater Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Sustainable Development.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics and Analysis of Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Design of Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Building Materials and Construction Practice.
- Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
- Earthquakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
- Man-made disasters – Prevention strategies.
- Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- The utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Systems.
- Network Theory.
- AC Fundamentals, and
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Pattern Making.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Heat Power.
- Air Compressor.
- Strength Of Materials.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines, and
- Machine Tools etc.
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Concrete Technology.
- Engineering Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Construction Equipment, Planning, and Management.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Estimation and Coating, and
- Engineering Drawings, etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation, and
- Signals, Systems, and Communications, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Previous Papers
The Applicants can directly download Previous Papers here. The AP Public Service Commission Previous Papers help the candidates for time management in the Municipal Assistant Engineer Exam.