APPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus is available in this article. Candidates who are in search of APPSC AO syllabus can get it here along with the Exam pattern. Aspirants can check other important details like Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer Exam dates, Exam Pattern from the below Sections.
APPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017
Generally, there will be a huge competition for the APPSC jobs. Aspirants those who are willing to get state PSC jobs must prepare well to withstand this competition. For this, candidates must make a perfect preparation plan. This is possible with the given APPSC AO Syllabus and Exam pattern. Both of them will help the aspirants in estimating important subjects and topics and also helpful in eliminating unnecessary topics which save your time. Therefore, candidates can download the APPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern through a direct link provided below. For more Preparation support, Candidates can check the APPSC Agriculture previous papers pdf here.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus – Brief Info
|Organization name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Agriculture Officer|
|Starting date to apply||31-12-2016|
|Closing date to apply online||30-01-2017|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Written Exam|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh PSC AO Syllabus | APPSC AO Recruitment 2017
Here is a good Employment News for all the job seekers in A.P. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new employment notification to appoint Agricultural Officers in A.P Director of Agriculture. APPSC is inviting applications from eligible and efficient candidates to fill up 30 Andhra Pradesh PSC AO vacancies under APPSC AO Recruitment Notification. Candidates who enthusiastic to get Government jobs should grab this chance and apply for these APPSC jobs. Applications will be available online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in website from 31-12-2016 to 30-01-2017. Interested candidates have to apply for the APPSC Agriculture Officer Jobs on or before the last date.
APPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam name||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2.||PaperI: General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper II: Agriculture (Degree Level)||150||300||150|
Note: There will be 0.3 negative marking for every Wrong answer.
APPSC AO Selection Process
The selection process for Andhra Pradesh Public service commission Agriculture Officer is divided into two sections as follows.
- Screening Test
- Written Test
Firstly, candidates should attend the screen test. Based on the merit, Aspirants will be sent to written examination. Based on the marks acquired by the individuals, the final selection will be done.
Andhra Pradesh PSC AO Syllabus PDF
To Crack the APPSC AO Written Test, candidates should thoroughly know the topics which will be included in the Examination paper. Therefore, aspirants should check the below specified Andhra Pradesh PSC AO Syllabus carefully.
APPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus – General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- Sustainable development and Environmental protection.
- Social- economic and political history of modern india with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian Polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Data analysis: tabulation of data, basic data analysis, and interpretation.
- Geography of india with focus on Andhra Pradesh,
- Disaster Management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of remote sensing and GIS in the assessment of disaster.
- Economic development in india since indepencdence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economics, Social, Cultural, political and legal implications/problems etc.
- General science and its applications to the day to day life contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus – Agriculture
- Basic elements of crop production.
- Soil science and Agriculture chemistry.
- Field Crops(Rabi)
- Weed management Weeds.
- Field Crops(Kharif)
- Organic Farming.
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Principles of Plant Breeding.
- Water Management including Micro Irrigation.
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology.
- Soil chemistry, soil fertility and nutrient management.
- Entomology insect morphology and systematics.
- Insects ecology and integrated pest Management including Beneficial insects.
- Pests of Field Crops and Stored Grain and their Management.
- Principles of Seed Technology.
- Principles of Agriculture Economics.
- Agriculture Marketing, Trade, and Prices.
The given syllabus is just the outline of the topics. For detailed information about the topics, candidates should download the APPSC AO syllabus through the below link.