- 1 APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf is updated here to download. Aspirants who have applied for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs can check the complete Syllabus. For those Applicants, we provided the APPSC Syllabus pdf link to download along with the Exam Pattern.
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus pdf is available on this page. Applicants who are searching for the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus can download here. Before going to start your AP Degree College Lecturer Exam preparation, once check the Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern from the below sections. With the Provided AP Degree College Lecturer Syllabus pdf, you can Analyze the Question Paper in the Written Examination. To Participate in the Andhra Pradesh PSC Examination, Perfect Preparation is compulsary because there will be a heavy competition for the APPSC Jobs. In the Written Examination, Syllabus & Exam Pattern plays an important role. So check the AP Lecturer Syllabus & Test Pattern which are help you to score good marks in the Examination.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus Pdf
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released a Recruitment Notification to fill up the Vacancies of 504 Lecturer Posts. Candidates who are Looking for the AP Govt Jobs can use this Opportunity and should apply before the Last Date. To know the Complete details of APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 can get from this link. To get this Job, Applicants must qualify in the written Exam. Candidates who qualified in the Examination are called for the Interview. So make a perfect and Proper Preparation Plan. Therefore check the updated APPSC Lecturer Syllabus pdf and start your Exam Preparation immediately.
Applicants who are going to attend the Examination can check the Last year Question Papers. To make your Preparation easy and perfect, we have given the AP Degree college Lecturer Old Question Papers with Solutions. So download the Provided APPSC Lecturer Previous Papers Pdf and Perform Well in the Examination.
AP Degree College Lecturer Admit Card
|Admit Card||APPSC College Lecturer Admit Card|
|Result||AP Lecturer Result|
AP Degree College Lecturer Syllabus & Details
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||504 Posts|
|Post Name||Lecturer Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,) and
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.