- 1 APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 pdf is updated now. Aspirants who are searching for the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus pdf can get here. Check the Complete APPSC Syllabus 2017 for the Asst Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyor & Dy Surveyor Posts. Candidates can also get the Complete details of Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Previous year Question Papers etc.
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus is available to download. Candidates who have applied for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 can get the Complete Syllabus here. We have provided the Latest APPSC Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus on this Page. Applicants can download the APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 Pdf. In this Article, contenders can also find the Andhra Pradesh PSC Surveyor Exam Pattern. The Provided Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern will help you to score good marks in the Examination. Applicants can also find the Last year Papers here. With the Provided Andhra Pradesh PSC Dy Surveyor Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can perform well in the Examination. So Check the given APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and Make a better preparation plan for the Examination.
APPSC Surveyor Syllabus Pdf
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the employment notification to fill up 279 vacancies of Assistant Architectural Draughtsman & Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate service Posts. Aspirants can check the Complete details of APPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria etc. People who are Searching for the Government Jobs in AP State Can also apply before the Last Date. After applying to these Jobs, check the Complete APPSC Surveyor Syllabus and also Exam Pattern here.
On this Page, Aspirants can also get the APPSC Dy Surveyor Last year Papers. To qualify in the examination you need to Practice the APPSC Surveyor Papers. So download the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Previous Papers and Perform well in the Written Examination.
|APPSC Surveyor Admit Card||Download|
|Cut Off Marks||Get Details|
|Result||APPSC Group I Merit List|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Surveyor Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Surveyor, Deputy Surveyors & Assistant Architectural Draughtsman|
|Number of Vacancies||279 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||23-12-2016|
|Exam Centers||Vijayawada or Guntur|
APPSC Surveyor, dy Surveyor & Archirtectural Draughtsman Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Technical Subjects||150||150||150 Min|
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – Paper 1
General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications to financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Asst Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus – Paper 2
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc)
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.