The APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf is updated on this page. Candidates who have applied for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment can get the Complete Syllabus here. Aspirants can also check the AP Technical Assistant Exam Pattern for both Mining & Ground Water Subordinate Service.
APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017
The Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Board is going to conduct the Examination to recruit the Talented candidates for Technical Assistant Jobs. The Applicants of APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 can check the complete Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. For all the Applicants, we have provided the Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant Syllabus for Mining & Ground Water Subordinate Service. Contenders must meke a better preparation because there will be a huge Competition for the APPSC Jobs. Therefore check the Provoded Complete APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus pdf along with the Exam Pattern.
Aspirants can also find the Complete Recruitment Details and also Old Papers on this Page. With the Provided Last yera Papers, Applicants can get the idea of the Examination. So download the APPSC Technical Assistant Previous Papers Pdf and practice them. If you practice these papers you can answer more questions in the Written Examination.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Asst Syllabus & Recruitment Details
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||49 Posts|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant jobs in AP Mining & Ground Water Subordinate Services|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Technical Assistant Exam Pattern in AP Mining Subordinate Service
|S. No||Exam Type||Exam Paper||Subject Name||Max Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|2.||Paper II||Geology||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
A.P Ground Water Subordinate Services Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Geophysics||150||150||150 Min|
APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life Current developments in science, technology, and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/ problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and it’s Financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Sub-Ordinate Service Syllabus – Geology
Paper 2 – Part 1
- General Geology
- Structural and field Geology
Part – II
- Economic Geology
Part – III
- Igneous Petrology
- Sedimentary Petrology
- Metamorphic Petrology
Part – IV
- Stratigraphy and Geology of India
APPSC Technical Assistant in AP Ground Water Subordinate Service Paper 2 (Geophysics) Syllabus
BASICS: Occurrence of water in different forms, water cycle and water balance and factors contributing to the distortion of water balance.
- Principals of Geophysical Prospecting of Ground Water
- Electromagnetic frequency sounding and applications
- Geophysical Well – Logging Methods.
- Applications of Geophysical Methods for Solving Hydrogeological Problems in:
- Soft Rock areas – Sedimentary and alluvial
- Hard Rock Areas – Granites, metamorphics etc
- Karst areas.
- Coastal areas – Salt water intrusion in fresh water aquifers and their boundary determination
- Prediction of hydraulic properties of granular aquifers
- Tracing buried river valleys
- Ground Water reservoir studies
- Studying valley fill areas.
- Hydrodynamic Investigations of Aquifers and Wells
- Formation Drilling And Well Construction.
- Analytical Study Of Geo-Hydrological Data.
- Concept of programming languages Computer operating system like MS Dos, MS Windows, Unix.
- Interpretation of Geophysical data by using computer techniques.
- Artificial recharge Methods, conservation.
- Ground Water Management, Ground Water Budget.
- Ground Water pollution, landfills, waste disposal, Mining, water logging, reclamation – case studies.
- Geographic Information system related to Ground water.