We believe that lots of applicants are applied for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Personality Test (AP TET). The AP TET Test is an examination conducted by the Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board. And, several numbers of candidates are now searching for AP TET Syllabus Pdf. This exam is conducted to hire eligible candidates for the job role PGT/ TGT under Andhra Pradesh Government. Therefore, the AP TET 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern is very important to start your preparation. So, we have gathered the in-depth syllabus of the AP TET along with the test pattern on this page.
AP TET Syllabus 2020 Details – www.aptet.apcfss.in
In Andhra Pradesh TET Test Syllabus, you can find the topics from every section that comes for the examination. Check the syllabus and read all the topics to attend the exam in a good manner and score well. Consider both the AP TET Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern before preparing for the written exam.
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details – Overview
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name of the posts||Teachers Posts|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (AP TET)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Tentatively)|
The applicants have to undergo the following rounds,
- Written Exam
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
|Sl. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||02 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|2.||Language – I||30||30|
|3.||Language – II||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam Pattern – Paper II
|Sl. No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||02 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||20 + 10 = 30||20 + 10 = 30|
|4 (a)||For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|4 (b)||For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science|
|4 (c)||Any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
AP TET Exam Incentive Marks
Physical Education TET Candidates will be awarded Incentive Marks as per provisions and it is provided in the official notification. The details for the same are given below.
- International Level Participation Representing India
- National Level Medal Winners
- All India Inter-University Medal Winners
- All India Federation Cup Medal Winners
- National School Games Medal Winners
- National Participation representing Andhra Pradesh State
- All India Inter-University Participation
- South Zone Inter University Participation and Medal Winners
- South Zonal Interstate Participation and Medal Winners
- National School Games Participation
- State Level Medal Winners (Inter-District)
- State-Level School Games Medal Winners, i.e., Gold, Silver, and Bronze
The AP TET Test Pattern is important for the candidates to understand the scheme of the question paper. Therefore, for the sake of those applicants, we have updated the exam pattern for both the papers of the AP TET Exam. The AP TET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help you to understand the weightage of each subject, the number of questions asked from each section, and other details. Hence, refer to the above-mentioned exam pattern and below mentioned Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Syllabus for better preparation.
Applicants who want to grab the opportunity of cracking the exam of Andhra Pradesh TET Test must download the complete AP TET Syllabus 2020. Before appearing for the exam, you must know the complete syllabus. Therefore, before you start preparing for the exam, refer to the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus once, and get an idea of the topics. It will also help you to analyze the difficulty of the papers.
AP TET Syllabus 2020 for Child Development & Pedagogy
- Development, Growth & Maturation- Concept and Nature.
- Adjustment, behavioral problems, mental health, a defense mechanism.
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development- Introspection, observation, interview, case study, experimental, cross-sectional, and longitudinal.
- Developmental tasks and hazards.
- Principles of Development and their Education Implication.
- Factors Influencing Development- Biological, Psychological, Sociological, Emotional.
- Dimensions of Development and their Inter-relationships- physical & motor, cognitive, emotional, social, moral, language related to infancy, early childhood, late childhood, adolescence.
- Understanding Development- Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson.
- Individual Differences: Infra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of attitudes, aptitude, interest, habits, intelligence and their assessment.
- Development of Personality- concept, factors affecting the development of personality.
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner. Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context. Children from diverse contexts- Children With Special Needs(CWSN), inclusive education.
- Understanding of Pedagogic Methods- Enquiry based learning, Project-based learning, survey, observation and activity-based learning, cooperative and collaborative learning
- Individual and Group Learning: Issues and concerns for organizing learning in the classroom like study habits, self-learning and learn to learn skills.
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous classroom groups: Socio-economic background, abilities and interest.
- Learning resources- Self, home, school, community, technology.
- Classroom management- Role of a student, teacher, leadership style of the teacher, creation of non-threatening learning environment, managing behaviour problems, guidance and counselling, punishment and its legal implications, rights of a child, time management.
- The distinction between assessment for learning & assessment of learning, school-based assessment, continuous and comprehensive evaluation: perspective and practice
- Understanding teaching and learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right to education act, 2009.
- Paradigms of organizing learning- teacher-centric, a subject-centred and learner-centric theory of instruction- Bruner.
- Teaching as a planned activity- Elements of planning.
- Phases of teaching- Pre-active, interactive and most active.
- General and subject-related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of a good facilitator.
AP TET Language I (Hindi) Syllabus
- रचनाकार/ रचनाएँ विषयवस्तु, चरित्र-चित्रण, भाषा शैलीआदि.
- साहित्यिक विधाएँ और उनकी विशेषताएँ.
- भाषा तत्त्व और व्याकरण (i) शब्द विचार : उपसर्ग- प्रत्यय (ii) शब्द भेद (iii) लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल (iv) शब्द रूपान्तर (v) शब्द- अर्थ, भिन्न- भिन्न अर्थ, पर्यावाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द (vi) शब्द परिचय- तत्सम, तदभव, देशज और विदेशी (vii) वाक्य संरचना, भेद (viii) वाच्य- समास (ix) मुहावरे- लोक्पतियाँ, कहावतें.
- भाषा- अर्थ और स्वरुप.
माध्यमिक स्तर पर हिन्दी शिक्षण के उद्देश्य
भाषा की समस्या- त्रिभाषा- सूत्र.
- आदर्श हिन्दी- अध्यापक के गुण
अच्छे शिक्षण की विशेषताएँ
भाषा: शिक्षण की सामान्य सिद्धान्त, सूत्र, प्रणालियाँ और विधियाँ
- शिक्षण में भाषा- कौशलों का महत्व
भाषा कौशलों का विकास सुनना : ध्वनि की उत्पत्ति, ध्वनि- श्रवन और पारस्परिक संबंध बोलना : सब्दोच्चारण, वकयंत्र, शुध्दोचारण का अभ्यास, मौखिक अभिव्यक्ति, पाठशाला में वार्तालाप का अभ्यास पढना : विशेषताएँ, वाचन के प्रकार, वाचन संबंधी दोष और उपचार लिखना : महत्व, नियम, विधियाँ, प्रकार, अक्षरक्रियास
भाषा- कौशलों का समन्वय
- शिक्षण उद्देष्यों का वर्गीकरण
न्यूनतम अधिगम- स्तर
पाठ – योजना (गद्य, पद्य, व्याकरण, रचना, पत्र-लेखन)
इकाई – योजना
शिक्षण – उपकरण
भाषा सहगामी क्रियाएँ
- मुल्याकान की धारणा
उत्तम परीक्षा की विशेषताएँ
निरंतर समग्र मुल्यांकन
उद्देश्य आधारित मुल्यांकन
उपचारात्मक और निदंतामक शिक्षण
Andhra Pradesh TET Language II (English) Syllabus
- Parts of Speech
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Preposition and Articles
- Degrees of Comparison
- Verbs – Main Verbs – Auxiliary Verbs – Phrasal Verbs
- Reading comprehension
- Vocabulary- Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings
- Correction of Sentences
- Adverbs – Types of adverbs
- Conjunction – Coordinating conjunction – Subordinating conjunction
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Questions and Question Tags
- Types of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex – Synthesis of Sentences
- Phrases – Use of phrases
- Composition – Letter Writing, Precis Writing
- Aspects of English: (a) English language – history, nature, importance, principles of English as a second language (b) Problems of teaching/ learning English
- Objectives of teaching English
- Development of Language Skills: (a)Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (LSRW) (b) Communication Skills- Imparting values through communication
- Approaches, methods, techniques of teaching English: (a) Introduction, definition and types of approaches, methods and techniques of teaching English (b) Remedial teaching
- Teaching-learning materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Curriculum & Textbooks – Importance and its need
- Evaluation in the English language
Andhra TET Competitive Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System
- Data Applications
- Meaning and nature of mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life
- Aims, values, and instructional objectives of teaching mathematics
- Child-centred and activity-based approaches in teaching mathematics
- Methods of teaching and remedial measures in mathematics
- Instructional material, TLM, and resource utilization in the mathematics
- Curriculum, textbook, and instructional planning
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation, continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE)
AP TET Environmental Studies Syllabus
- My Family
- Work and Play
- Plants and Animals
- History and Culture of India
- Our Country (India)
- Our State
- Indian Constitution
- Safety and Security
- Our Food
- Our Body
- Our Body: Health and Cleanliness
- Aims and objectives of teaching Environmental Studies
- Relation to Science and Social Studies
- Curriculum and its transactional process- teaching methodology
- Teaching Learning Material (TLM)
- Evaluation procedure: CCE
TET Syllabus 2020 in Andhra Pradesh – Science
- Natural Resources- Air & Water
- Our Universe
- Living World
- Plant World
- Animal World
- Our Environment
- Natural Phenomenon
- Mechanics: kinematics, dynamics
- Magnetism and Electricity
- Matter Around Us
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Chemical Calculations
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic classification and chemical bonding
- Recent trends in biology