BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 & Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Operation Theatre Assistant Exam Pattern are available here. Find BFUHS Exam Date, Duration of the Test, Total Marks at the Official website i.e., bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020
We have attached the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Staff Nurse and other various posts here for the ease of candidates. The Selection process may include Written Exam and Personal Interview. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus are necessary for the Written Exam. The Officials of BFUHS will set the exam question paper with the help of the syllabus mentioned on this page. For your guidance, the exam including topics is attached on this page. You may also have the BFUHS Previous Papers Direct Link here for practice. With the help of previous papers, candidates can easily solve the questions which are asked in the examination.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Operation Theater Assistant, Anesthesia Technician Posts|
BFUHS Health Department Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Medical Officer is available on this page. The Officials of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences the exam pattern at its official website. We will update the Exam Pattern in tabular after released by the BFUHS Officials. The Exam Pattern will provide information like Subject names, Duration of the Test, No of Questions appeared in the exam and Total marks for the written exam. You will get the complete information on this page as early as possible.
|Objective Type Question||General Pathology|
Download BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020
The BFUHS Exam Syllabus is also available here for download. Check the Syllabus topics of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Medical Department & Medical Education and Research Department posts. Candidates are advised that Practice is necessary to get a good score. You may also download the Previous Papers through the direct link attached on this page. Candidates can practice the Previous papers of BFUHS with Solutions if you finish all the topics covered in the BFUHS Syllabus. Now we are providing the Common Syllabus here for the ease of applicants. We will update soon the Syllabus of BFUHS here in pdf format.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Problem Solving.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
General English Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement etc.
Staff Nurse Syllabus:
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- First Aid.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing etc.
Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations.
- Hemodynamic Disorders.
- Basics of the computer.
- Operating system – DOS, etc.
- Application in medicine,
- Internet- social networking,
- Browsing journals,
- Input and output devices
- Article using the internet.
- General characters and classification of Bacteria.
- Staining Methods.
- Characteristics of Bacteria.
- Growth and Maintenance of Microbes.
- Sterilization and Disinfection.
- Culture Media.
- Care and Handling of Laboratory Animals.
- Collection and Transportation of Specimen.
- Disposal of Laboratory/Hospital Waste.
Medical Laboratory Technician Syllabus
- Anatomy: General Anatomy, Systemic.
- Physiology: Cell, Blood, Respiratory System.
- Hematological Disorders.
- Basic Hematological Techniques.
- Normal steps for drawing a blood specimen by venipuncture.
- Complications of venipuncture.
- Characteristics of the good technician.
- Preparation of specimen collection material.
- Patient aftercare Specimen rejection criteria for a blood specimen.
- Lab. request form.