BIS Stenographer Syllabus 2020 released by the Bureau of Indian Standards is for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Technician, and other posts. Candidates who have applied for these posts before the last date can check the BIS Steno & UDC Syllabus and BIS Exam Pattern available here. Candidates can start their preparation for by downloading the BIS Syllabus in the pdf format available on the recruitment.guru site. Aspirants who have applied for this BIS Exam will be waiting for the updates of the Bureau of Indian Standards Syllabus, BIS Exam Pattern, and Admit cards. Here we are having some updates regarding BIS Steno Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Exam 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards.|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Technician, and other|
BIS Stenographer Syllabus 2020
The detailed syllabus for the BIS UDC Technician Exam Syllabus 2020 in various subjects is given below which the candidates can go through and prepare for the examination. The direct link for BIS Stenographer Syllabus 2020 PDF is attached below. The subjects for the BIS Steno & UDC Syllabus is given below.
- General English.
- General Awareness.
- Numerical Ability.
- General Intelligence.
BIS Syllabus for General English
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
BIS Steno & UDC Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
BIS Steno Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
BIS UDC Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
BIS Exam Pattern
Applicants who were applying for these BIS jobs will be selected based on the Written test and Interview. The total marks allotted for the BIS Stenographer UDC exam will vary for these posts. The BIS Stenographer Exam Pattern is mentioned in detail below.
BIS Exam Pattern for Written Test:
- The Exam for this Junior Stenographer, Technical Assistant, UDC, and other posts is of Objective type.
- The paper consists of questions from 4 subjects.
- The questions may be asked from English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, General Intelligence, etc.
- Aspirants should get the minimum cut off marks for qualifying in the written test.
BIS Exam Pattern for Interview:
- Candidates who were shortlisted in the written examination will be called for the Interview which is conducted by the Bureau of Indian Standards.