BITSAT Syllabus 2016
BITSAT Syllabus 2016 is available on our website. Students who are attending for the BITSAT Entrance Exam 2016 will be searching for the BITSAT Syllabus. We are providing the BITS Pilani Syllabus for the better preparation of the Applicants. Students can check the BITS Admission Test Syllabus here at our recruitment.guru website. Aspirants can view the BITSAT Syllabus 2016 to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link to the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Syllabus is given below. Download link is also available at the bottom of the page for the ease of the applicants.
Aspirants can bookmark our site to know more information regarding BITS Admission Test Important dates, BITSAT Previous Papers, BITSAT Admit Cards, BITSAT Results, etc.
For more Exam Syllabus for Various Government Jobs visit – Government Exam Syllabus
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. The university has 15 academic departments and focuses primarily on undergraduate education in engineering and the sciences. It is widely known as the best private engineering institute in India. The institute was established in its present form in 1964. BITS has established centres at Goa, Pilani, Hyderabad and Dubai. There are two more proposed BITS centres coming up at Vizag and Bhubaneswar. BITS administers the all-India computerised competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test), Admission is merit-based, as assessed by the BITSAT examination.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2016
BITS Admission Test Exam Patten 2016 is given below for the guidance of the candidates.
- BITSAT is Computer based online exam.
- The paper comprises of 150 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Time for the exam will be about 3 hours.
- The applicant will get 3 marks for each correct answer.
- There is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
The distribution of subject and question is as follows
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
BITSAT Syllabus 2016 is given here. Candidates can see the BITS Admission Test Syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
BITSAT Syllabus for Physics
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electronic Devices
BITSAT Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- p- d- and f-blocks elements
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
BITSAT Syllabus for Mathematics
- Complex numbers.
- The fundamental theorem of algebra.
- Theory of Quadratic equations.
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Logarithms and their properties.
- Exponential series.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle.
- Circles, Straight lines & Pair of straight lines.
- Sets, Relations & Functions.
- Matrices Determinants.
- Heights and Distances.
BITSAT Syllabus for English Proficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Ability.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
BITSAT Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Binary Logic.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Puzzle Test.
- Classification Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Blood Relations.
- Series Completion.
- Assertion & Reason.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number and Letter Series.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Linear and Matrix arrangement.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
Details about BITS Admission Test
Conducting Organization: BITS Pilani University.
Name of the Exam: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test.
Commonly known as – BITSAT.
BITSAT Online Test: May 2016.
Official Website: www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Direct link for BITSAT Syllabus