BITSAT Syllabus 2020
BITSAT Syllabus 2020 is available on our website. Students who are attending for the BITSAT Entrance Exam 2020 will be searching for the BITSAT Syllabus. We are providing the BITS Pilani Curriculum & Syllabus for the better preparation of the Applicants. Students can check the BITS Admission Test Syllabus here. Aspirants can view the BITSAT Syllabus 2021 in this section to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link to the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Syllabus is given below. The download link is available at the bottom of the page for the ease of the applicants.
Details about BITS Admission Test
|Organization Name||BITS Pilani University|
|Name of the Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Dates of Application Process||11th September 2020 – 15th October 2020|
|Admit Card Released on||30th October 2020|
|Exam Date||05th November & 06th November 2020|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2020
BITS Admission Test Exam Patten 2020 is given below for the guidance of the candidates.
- BITSAT is a Computer-based online exam.
- The paper comprises of 150 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The time for the exam will be about 3 hours.
- The applicant will get 3 marks for each correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
The detailed information about the BITSAT Chapter wise weightage 2020, distribution of subject and question is as follows
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
BITSAT Syllabus 2020 is given here. Candidates can see the BITS Admission Test Syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
BITSAT Syllabus for Physics
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Modern Physics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electronic Devices
BITSAT Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- p- d- and f-blocks elements
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
BITSAT Syllabus for Mathematics
- Complex numbers.
- The fundamental theorem of algebra.
- Theory of Quadratic equations.
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Logarithms and their properties.
- Exponential series.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle.
- Circles, Straight lines & Pair of straight lines.
- Sets, Relations & Functions.
- Matrices Determinants.
- Heights and Distances.
BITSAT Syllabus for English Proficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Ability.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
BITSAT Logical Reasoning Verbal Reasoning
- Binary Logic.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Puzzle Test.
- Classification Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Blood Relations.
- Series Completion.
- Assertion & Reason.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number and Letter Series.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Linear and Matrix arrangement.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
Download BITSAT Syllabus PDF 2020
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. The university has 15 academic departments and focuses primarily on undergraduate education in engineering and the sciences. It is widely known as the best private engineering institute in India. The institute was established in its present form in 1964. BITS has established centers at Goa, Pilani, Hyderabad, and Dubai. There are two more proposed BITS centers coming up at Vizag and Bhubaneswar. BITS administers the all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test), Admission is merit-based, as assessed by the BITSAT examination.