BMC Syllabus 2019: Candidates who are applying for the Sub Engineer Posts under the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation/Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai can get here the complete details of the posts. The total number of vacancies released is 291. Aspirants can get here the complete details of the BMC Syllabus as well as the Exam Pattern in an elaborated way. To know about the recruitment process go through the below link mentioned below.
BMC Syllabus 2019
Applicants residing in Maharashtra can now apply for the posts of Sub Engineer under the Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai. Candidates can get here the details of BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus Pdf as well as the Previous Papers links. So go through the full notification and prepare well for the exam.
BMC Sub Engineer Selection Process
Candidates who are applying for the Sub Engineer Post need to go through the following selection process-
- Written Test.
BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Municipal Corporation Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
|Post Names||Sub Engineer (SE)|
|Number of posts||291|
BMC Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Marks|
- The written examination will consist of total 100 marks.
- There will be three sections: Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Technical
BMC Syllabus for Sub Engineer 2019
Here is the detailed BMC MCGM Sub Engineer Syllabus 2019. Hence, applied aspirants can refer those before they start their preparation.
BMC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Civil Engineering
- Building Construction & Materials
- Strength of materials
- Theory of structures
- Steel structures
- Design of reinforced concrete structures (Working stress and limit state)
- Construction Planning and Management
- Estimating, costing and Valuation
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Bridge Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Syllabus for BMC Sub Engineer 2019 – Electrical Engineering
- Basics of Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design Concepts
- Strength of material
- Fluid Mechanics
- IC engines
- Parts of Vehicles
- The concept of SI and CI Engines
- Electrical power transmission & distribution
- Cables and wires
- Principles of Digital Instruments
- Firefighting apparatus and systems etc.
BMC Sub Engineer Technical Syllabus Pdf 2019
- Regional Plan (R.P) Need of contents of Regional Plan Surveys necessary for Regional Plan Design & planning (Architectural) principle of planning Building Construction (Architectural point of view) planing
- Town Planning Scheme Concept of T.P.S Relation with D.P. Original Plot, Final Plot, Semi-final Plot Function of Arbitrator Cost of Scheme
- Development Plan (D.P.) Surveys, types, duration etc. Implementation and Financial Aspects.
- Building Permission a) Building bye-laws b) Development c) Document Required for development permission d) Measurement Plan e) Layout of Land f) F.S.I, TDR g) Development charge
- Environment Aspects Environment Protection Acts. Surveys
- Transportation Surveys Classification of Roads Public transport needs Requirement of civil aviation and Railways
BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus 2019 Important Links
Download BMC Sub Engineer Syllabus Pdf 2019 – Click Here
Check BMC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here
Download BMC Previous Papers 2019 – Click Here
BMC Official Website – Click Here
BMC Mumbai Group D Syllabus
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Syllabus 2019: BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Syllabus is updated here for reference. Candidates who have applied for BMC recruitment can refer this page for the syllabus. Go through the following sections and download the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Group D Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. You can download the Syllabus in pdf format for free of cost. Also, interested aspirants can visit the official website of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation @ mcgm.gov.in for MCGM Syllabus 2019 for Group D Class IV Exam.
The applicants have to undergo the following rounds,
- Written Examination.
BMC Syllabus 2019 Details – www.mcgm.gov.in
|Name of the Organization|| Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
|Post Name||Group D Class IV Posts|
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation group D Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|4.||Arithmetic & Reasoning||25||25|
The BMC Exam Pattern is updated here. Hence, take the help of the above-mentioned exam pattern and start your preparation. Also, refer the MCGM Group D Syllabus to know the details of the subjects or each topic.
Latest BMC Group D Syllabus 2019
The BMC Mumbai Group D Syllabus has been explained below. So, check it carefully and download it for better understanding.
BMC MCGM Labour Group D Syllabus – Mathematics
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length.
- Rational Numbers.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- General Knowledge of Science.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Sports-Related News. Latest Events.
- Current Affairs.
- History of State And Country.
- Name of Ministers.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixture and Allegation.
Group D MCGM Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Adverb, Noun, Adjective).
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Object, Verb….).
- Select the correct Tense Select the proper Voice.
- Select the right Plural forms.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Select the right Question Tag.
- Fill in the blanks (Participle, Infinitive, Gerund).
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Noun, Verb).
- Select the correct sentence.
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Identify the phrase (Simple, Complex, Compound Sentences).