- 1 BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 Bihar PSC – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 3 BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- 4 BPSC Judicial Services Main Exam Pattern
- 5 Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2016
- 6 Download Bihar Judicial Services Competetive Exam Syllabus 2016
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus Details:
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Syllabus is available for download on this page. Candidates who are preparing for this exam can check the BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & BPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern. The Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of capable aspirants into Civil Judge posts. There are nearly 206 vacancies according to the advertisement. The last date for BPSC Online Applications submission is 22nd February 2016. Candidates who have applied to these posts will be searching for the BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & BPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern. We are providing the Bihar Judicial Services Syllabus & Bihar Judicial Services Exam Pattern for reference. The BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus pdf is also available for download on this page from the link given below. The Bihar Judicial Services Syllabus is also available in the official website.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding BPSC Recruitment 2016, BPSC Judicial Services Exam Important Dates, BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern, BPSC Judicial Services Previous Papers etc.
Bihar PSC – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar Public Service Commission is an approved government body operating under the Bihar Government. The BPSC is a state-owned organization. The BPSC does all the essential procedures for recruitment of aspirants into different posts in Bihar State Civil Services. The Bihar PSC recruits capable candidates for the development of the state. The Bihar PSC releases notifications every year for filling various posts in the Bihar state government. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by BPSC. Various Exams conducted by BPSC include Combined Civil Services, Group – I, Group II, Group – IV, VAO, Police Services etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Bihar can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Bihar PSC is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Prelims consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- This exam consists of 2 papers.
- Paper I is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Paper II is conducted for a total of 150 Marks.
- Paper I consist of questions from General Studies.
- Paper II consists of questions from Law Subject.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Mains.
|1.||Written Test||I||General Studies||100|
BPSC Judicial Services Main Exam Pattern
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Mains consists of the following features:
- The Exam consists of 2 types of papers.
- Compulsory Papers.
- Optional Papers.
- There will be 5 Papers that are Compulsory for this exam.
- The Hindi & English are of qualifying nature.
- There will be 5 subjects in Optional type out of which, the candidate have to choose 3 subjects as their optionals.
- The Marks for each paper is tabulated below.
A) Compulsory Paper
|1.||Compulsory||General Knowledge including Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
B) Optional Paper
|1.||Optional||Constitutional Law of India and England||150|
|Hindu law and Mohammadan law||150|
|Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act||150|
|Law of Contract and Torts||150|
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2016
The BPSC Syllabus for Judicial Services Prelims is given below for download.
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus for Prelims
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- Elementary General Science.
- Law of Evidence & Procedure.
- Consttitutional & Administrative Law of India.
- Hindu Law & Muhammadan Law.
- Law of Transfer of Property.
- Principles of Equity.
- Law of Trusts & Specific Relief.
- Law of Contracts & Torts.
- Commercial Law etc.
Click Here to download complete BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2016:
Download Bihar Judicial Services Competetive Exam Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Name of the Post: Judicial Services.
No of posts: 206.
Job Location: Bihar.
Direct link to Download BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus PDF
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: