BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Syllabus is available for download on this page. Candidates who are preparing for this exam can check the BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & BPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern. The Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of capable aspirants into Civil Judge posts. There are various vacancies according to the advertisement.
Candidates who have applied to these posts will be searching for the BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & BPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern. We are providing the Bihar Judicial Services Syllabus & Bihar Judicial Services Exam Pattern for reference. The BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus pdf is also available for download on this page from the link given below. The Bihar Judicial Services Syllabus is also available on the official website.
Download Bihar Judicial Services Competetive Exam Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission.|
|Name of the Post||Judicial Services|
|Exam Date||09th August 2020|
Aspirants can check our recruitment. guru website for more updates regarding BPSC Recruitment 2020, BPSC Judicial Services Exam Important Dates, BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern, BPSC Judicial Services Previous Papers, etc.
Bihar Judicial Service Exam Pattern
BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Prelims consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- This exam consists of 2 papers.
- Paper I is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Paper-II is conducted for a total of 150 Marks.
- The Paper I consist of questions from General Studies.
- Paper-II consists of questions from Law Subject.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Mains.
|1.||Written Test||I||General Studies||100|
BPSC Judicial Services Main Exam Pattern
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Mains consists of the following features:
- The Exam consists of 2 types of papers.
- Compulsory Papers.
- Optional Papers.
- There will be 5 Papers that are Compulsory for this exam.
- The Hindi & English are of qualifying nature.
- There will be 5 subjects in the Optional type out of which, the candidate has to choose 3 subjects as optional.
A) Compulsory Paper
|1.||Compulsory||General Knowledge including Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
B) Optional Paper
|1.||Optional||Constitutional Law of India and England||150|
|Hindu law and Mohammedan law||150|
|Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act||150|
|Law of Contract and Torts||150|
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2020
Check the BPSC Syllabus for Judicial Services Prelims here.
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus for Prelims
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- Elementary General Science.
- Law of Evidence & Procedure.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of India.
- Hindu Law & Muhammadan Law.
- Law of Transfer of Property.
- Principles of Equity.
- Law of Trusts & Specific Relief.
- Law of Contracts & Torts.
- Commercial Law etc.
Direct link to Download BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
Bihar PSC – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar Public Service Commission is an approved government body operating under the Bihar Government. The BPSC is a state-owned organization. The BPSC does all the essential procedures for the recruitment of aspirants into different posts in Bihar State Civil Services. The Bihar PSC recruits capable candidates for the development of the state. The Bihar PSC releases notifications every year for filling various posts in the Bihar state government. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the exams conducted by BPSC. Various Exams conducted by BPSC include Combined Civil Services, Group – I, Group II, Group – IV, VAO, Police Services, etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Bihar can apply to these posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Bihar PSC is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.