Are you searching for the BRO Syllabus 2020 Pdf? Then your searching end here as we have updated here the complete BRO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for DVRMT (OG), Electrician, Vehicle Mechanic, and Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook) posts under General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) category. It is necessary to know about the Border Roads Organisation Syllabus and Exam Pattern before appearing the Exam. If you have an idea about the Syllabus and Exam pattern, you can perform well in the Exam. So here you can get Exam dates, Timings, Exam Centers, etc @ bro.gov.in.
BRO Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Candidates who have applied for the Border Roads Organisation Recruitment are in search of BRO Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we have given the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the People who are seeking it. Applied aspirants can also download the Border Roads Organisation Multi-Skilled Worker Syllabus Pdf along with the Test Pattern. Applicants can make use of this BRO Trades Syllabus and Exam Pattern and Start Preparation immediately because there is a huge Competition for the Central Govt Jobs. So refer to the given syllabus and Exam Pattern and Start Preparation as soon as possible.
Recently, the Border Roads Organisation has issued the recruitment notification for a total of 778 vacancies. Candidates can fill the application form for the posts of DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic posts. Eligible and Interested candidates check the Notification and apply before 14th July 2020. For further details stay updated with BRO Recruitment 2020 Syllabus details on our page.
BRO Multiple VacanciesExam 2020 – Details
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Post Name||DVRMT (OG), Multi Skilled Worker, Electrician and Vehicle Mechanic|
|Cook PET (Phase I) Exam Date 2020||02nd March 2020|
|Cook PET (Phase II) Exam Date 2020||11th March 2020|
Border Roads Organisation hire the applicants for Trades posts based on their performance in the following tests conducted by the Board.
BRO Selection Process:
- Physical Test
- Practical Test / Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
BRO Exam Pattern 2020
|General Knowledge||1 Hour to 3 Hours|
|General English/ General Hindi|
|Analytical and Quantitative Skills|
- The questions will be of Objective Type or Subjective Type or Objective & Subjective both
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- The exam duration may vary from 1 Hour to 3 Hours depending upon the trade
- The total marks for each post will be 100 Marks
- For further details visit the official website
Download BRO Syllabus 2020 PDF
BRO Exam Syllabus – Driver Mechanical Transport (DVRMT)
- Maintenance of heavy/light vehicle
- Use of Oils / lubs
- Daily / periodic checking
- Tyre rotation
- Road signs
- Traffic Rules
- Use of Tools
- General knowledge
BRO GREF Syllabus for Vehicle Mechanic
- Operations of petrol/diesel engines
- Checking of faults
- Repair & Maintenance on engine
- Repair & Maintenace on the fuel system
- Repair & Maintenace of brake system
- Repair & Maintenace of a clutch system
- Repair & Maintenace of chassis
- General Knowledge
Border Roads Organisation Syllabus – Electrician
- Wiring of all types of vehicles/equipment including house wiring
- Charging batteries
- Maintenance of electrical machinery held in Workshop
- Simple electrical calculations
- Measuring and testing instruments
- Electrical motors and generations
- General Knowledge
BRO Examination Syllabus – MSW Cook
- Preparation of procedure & different types of ingredients used with the quantity mentioned against each, for the preparation of Indian, South Indian, Mughlai, Hyderabadi, Chinese & Continental dishes.
- Veg dishes.
- Sweet dish.
- Preservation of food.
- Washing /cleaning of Utensils
- General Knowledge
Important Links Related to the Border Roads Organisation
- Download BRO Trades Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
- BRO Trades Previous Papers – Click Here
- BRO Recruitment 2020 – Click Here
- Border Roads Organisation Official Website – Click Here