- 1 BSNL JAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
- 2 BSNL – bsnl.co.in
- 2.1 BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
- 2.2 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
- 2.3 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017
- 2.4 BSNL JAO Syllabus for Paper I
- 2.5 BSNL JAO Syllabus for Paper II
- 2.6 Download BSNL Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017
- 2.7 Direct Link to Download BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus
BSNL JAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 Details:
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently released a notification regarding the special recruitment of PWD candidates into Junior Accounts Officer posts. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree or CA or ICWA from a recognized institute are eligible to apply to this posts. Candidates can check for BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification available on our site for further details. Suitable candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts through online mode after the release of notification. The BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website. Candidates who have applied for the BSNL JAO Exam will receive the BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Admit Cards 2017 in a short period of time.
Aspirants who are appearing for this exam will be searching for BSNL JAO Syllabus & BSNL JAO Exam Pattern. We are providing BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus & BSNL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The BSNL JAO Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. The BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus is also available on the official website for download. Candidates can check for BSNL Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern to Start their preparation.
Applicants can visit our website regularly for more updates regarding BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017, BSNL JAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, BSNL JAO Previous Papers, BSNL JAO Admit Cards 2017 etc.
BSNL – bsnl.co.in
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is an authorized telecommunications company working under the Government of India. The headquarters of BSNL is located in Delhi. The BSNL provides Network Services & Telecom Operations in India. The BSNL is one of the largest Public Sector Units providing a comprehensive range of telecom services in the country. The BSNL is the only service provider in India which has focussed on its efforts for expanding its network in rural areas. The BSNL network provides better services to the people of rural areas at fairer costs and tariffs.
The BSNL releases notifications every year for recruitment of skilled and efficient candidates into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by BSNL. Eligible candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authoritative website for further details. The official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is www.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
The BSNL JAO Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of two papers.
- Paper I consists of 150 questions
- Paper II consists of 150 questions.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 450 marks.
- Duration of the each paper is 3 Hours.
- Paper I consist of questions from General English & Aptitude, General Awareness.
- Paper II consists of questions from Concerned Subject.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
|1||Written Test||Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017
The BSNL JAO Syllabus consists of the following subjects:
- General English.
- General Aptitude
- General Awareness.
- Financial Management.
- Cost Accounting.
- Tax & Commercial Laws.
BSNL JAO Syllabus for Paper I
- General English.
- Mental Ability.
- Quantitative Ability.
- Current Events – National & International.
- General Knowledge.
- Events & Developments in India.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography.
BSNL JAO Syllabus for Paper II
- Advanced Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Financial Statements.
- Public Sector Enterprises.
- Bare Acts etc.
Download BSNL Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017
Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Name of the post: Junior Accounts Officer (JAO).
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in