- 1 CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
- 1.1 CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2017 -18 @ cbseacademic.in
- 1.2 Syllabus of Class 10 CBSE 2017-18
- 1.3 Exam Pattern for CBSE Class X Science Term 1 @ cbse.nic.in
- 1.4 CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for Science for SA1 & SA2
- 1.5 CBSE 10th Class English Exam Pattern @ cbseacademic.in
- 1.6 CBSE Class X Syllabus for English for SA1 & SA2 2017 -18
- 1.7 CBSE 10th Class Exam Pattern for Maths @ cbseacademic.in
- 1.8 CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths for SA1 & SA2
- 1.9 CBSE Class X Social Science Exam Pattern @cbseacademic.in
- 1.10 CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for Social Science for SA1 & SA2
- 1.11 English Communicative Exam Pattern for CBSE Class 10 @cbse.nic.in
- 1.12 CBSE X Class Syllabus for English Communicative 2017-18
- 1.13 CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for NTSE 2017 [email protected] cbse.nic.in
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 is available for download in Pdf Format. So, the candidates who are studying 10th class can check the latest CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2017. We have provided the CBSE Syllabus Class 10 for all subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry. So, the interested students can also check the syllabus of class 10 @ cbseacademic.in
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
The students who are going to appear for the 10th class exam may be in search of the CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2017. Are you one of them in search of the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10? Then do not worry because you are at the right place. Every year the syllabus of CBSE will changes. So, the students may confuse while preparing for the board exams. For those candidates, we have provided the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths, Science. So, the students can check the CBSE 10th Class Syllabus and prepare well for the examination.
Without having an idea about the syllabus, the candidates cannot understand how to start their preparation for the exam. You know that Central Board of Secondary Education Syllabus for class 10 is very sturdy. So, the applicants need sufficient preparation to crack this examination. So, we suggest the candidates go through the syllabus given on this page.
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2017 -18 @ cbseacademic.in
|CBSE Class 10th Syllabus|
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class Name||10th Class|
|Syllabus Available for Subjects||English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit|
Syllabus of Class 10 CBSE 2017-18
The candidates who are studying the 10th class need the syllabus to prepare for the examination. With the help of the syllabus, the candidates can know about the subjects involved in the exam. The candidates can also check the exam pattern and know which subjects have high weightage. Then the applicants can prepare according to the weightage of the marks. So, the applicants need not waste your valuable time anymore searching for the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10. We suggest the candidates go through the information given on this page to crack this exam.
Exam Pattern for CBSE Class X Science Term 1 @ cbse.nic.in
CBSE Class X Science Syllabus Structure – First Term
|Unit No.||Name of the Unit||Unit Marks|
|I||Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour||33|
|II||World of Living||21|
|III||Effects of Current||29|
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Test Pattern – Term 2
|I||Chemical Substances -Nature and Behaviour||23|
|II||World of Living||30|
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for Science for SA1 & SA2
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science – First Term
Unit – I: The Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour
2nd Unit: World of Living
Unit – III: Effects of Current
Unit – IV: Natural Resources
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for Science – Second Term
Unit I: Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour
Unit II: World of Living
3rd Unit: Natural Phenomena
Unit IV: Natural Resources
Experiments: The candidates can also check the list of experiments while preparing for the practicals.
CBSE 10th Class English Exam Pattern @ cbseacademic.in
|Division of Syllabus for Term I (April-September)||Total Weightage Assigned|
|Summative Assessment I||20%|
|Division of Syllabus for Term II (October-March)||Total Weightage Assigned|
|Summative Assessment II||40%|
CBSE Class X Syllabus for English for SA1 & SA2 2017 -18
- A Letter to God.
- The Sermon at Benares.
- Madam Rides the Bus.
- Mijbil, the otter.
- Tea from Assam.
- The Proposal.
- From the Diary of Anne Frank.
- The Hundred Dresses-II.
- The Hundred Dresses-I.
- Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
- Black Aeroplane.
- His First Flight.
- A Baker from Goa.
- Fire and Ice.
- The Tale of Custard the Dragon.
- The Trees.
- For Anne Gregory.
- The Ball Poem.
- How to tell Wild Animals.
- A Tiger in the Zoo.
- Dust of Snow.
Supplementary Reader (Footprints without Feet)
- The Book that Saved the Earth.
- The Midnight Visitor.
- The Necklace.
- The Making of a Scientist.
- The Hack Driver.
- Footprints without Feet.
- A Question of Trust.
- A Triumph of Surgery.
- The Thief’s Story.
CBSE 10th Class Exam Pattern for Maths @ cbseacademic.in
|Unit No.||Name of the Unit||Marks|
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths for SA1 & SA2
- Number system: Introduction to Irrational Numbers
- Algebra: (i) Linear Equations in Two Variables(ii) Ratio and Proportion(iii) Factorization of Polynomials
- Commercial Mathematics
CBSE Class X Social Science Exam Pattern @cbseacademic.in
|Units||Name of the Unit||Term I||Term II|
|I||India and the Contemporary World – II||23||23|
|II||Contemporary India – II||23||23|
|III||Democratic Politics II||22||22|
|IV||Understanding Economic Development||22||22|
|V||Disaster Management-only through project work and assignments.||–||–|
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for Social Science for SA1 & SA2
- India and the Contemporary World
- Livelihoods, Economies, and Societies
- Everyday Life, Culture, and Politics
Term – 2
- Events and processes
2. Contemporary India – II
Term – 1
- Water Resources
- Forest and Wild Life Resources
- Resources and Development
- Manufacturing Industries
- Minerals and Energy Resources
3. Democratic Politics II
- 1 & 2. Power Sharing & Federalism
- 3 & 4. Democracy and Diversity & Gender Religion and Caste
- 5 & 6. Popular Struggles and Movements & Political Parties
- 7.Outcomes of Democracy
- 8.Challenges to Democracy
4. Understanding Economic Development
- Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Consumer Rights
- Globalization and the Indian Economy
- Money and Credit
5. Disaster Management-only through project work and assignments.
- Sharing Responsibility
- Alternate Communication systems during disasters.
- Survival Skills.
- Safer Construction Practices.
English Communicative Exam Pattern for CBSE Class 10 @cbse.nic.in
|Division of Syllabus for Term I (April-September)|
|Summative Assessment I|
English Syllabus for Class 10 CBSE
|Division of Syllabus for Term II (October-March)|
|Summative Assessment II|
CBSE X Class Syllabus for English Communicative 2017-18
10th Class English Grammar Syllabus – Reading
- Word attack questions.
- Gap filling.
- Sentence completion.
- Table completion.
- Passage types will include literary, discursive and factual.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English – Writing
- Diary entry.
- Dialogue writing or description.
- Story or debate.
CBSE Class X Syllabus for English – Grammar
- Dialogue completion.
- Sentence completion.
- Gap filling.
- Sentence transformation.
- Sentence re-ordering.
CBSE Board English Syllabus for Class 10 – Literature
- Questions are asked from Prose/ Poetry/ Drams.
CBSE Class X English Communicative Syllabus
- Two Gentlemen of Verona.
- Patol Babu, Film Star.
- A Shady Plot.
- Virtually True.
- Mrs. Packletide’s Tiger.
- The Letter.
- The Frog and the Nightingale.
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
- Not Marble, nor the Gilded Monuments.
- The Dear Departed.
- Julius Caesar.
- Main Course Book
- Health and Medicine.
- Travel and Tourism.
- National Integration.
CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for NTSE 2017 [email protected] cbse.nic.in
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45 minutes|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)|
|Language Test||50||50||45 minutes|
|Science, Mathematics & Social Science||100||100||90 minutes|
Download CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2017-18 & Previous Papers Pdf
The candidates can also check the CBSE 10th Class Previous Papers provided here. Sometimes, the exam paper will contain the questions from the previous paper.
|CBSE 10th Class Hindi Syllabus||10th Class CBSE Syllabus for English Communicative||CBSE Syllabus for Class X Maths||Class X CBSE Syllabus for Science|
|CBSE 10th Class Social Science Syllabus||CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for English Language & Literature|
We have provided the information for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can check the official website @cbseacademic.in for more details. We have provided the information regarding CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2017 -18 on our site. So, the interested candidates can stay tuned to our site for the latest updates.
Official Site: cbse.nic.in