CEED Syllabus pdf
CEED Syllabus and Exam Pattern for 2016 Exam are updated here. is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D programmes in Design at some Institutes. Applicants who are interested in Fashion designing are preparing seriously for CEED 2016 Exam. So, for them Recruitment.guru is providing CEED Syllabus, CEED 2016 Previous Papers and CEED 2016 Exam Pattern. So, the candidates who are seeking for the CEED 2016 Syllabus can download directly from Recruitment.guru.
IIT Bombay is going to conduct a CEED 2016 Exam on December 6th 2015. Below we enclosed the complete details regarding CEED 2016. So, Candidates who are seeking for the CEED Syllabus can download directly from here.
CEED 2016 Syllabus
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D programmes in Design at some Institutes. CEED is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay). The objective of CEED is to assess the candidates’ aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity and communication skills. Qualifying in CEED alone does not guarantee admission to any of the above programmes. Admitting Institutes may conduct further tests and/or interviews for the final selection/admission in addition to the weightage given to the CEED score. Admitting Institutes will also verify the eligibility, the category certificates and other documents along with the CEED score. There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any number of times. The CEED 2016 score is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the results
IIT CEED 2016 is the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay under the guidance of the CEED Admissions Committee. The performance of a candidate in the examination ‘Common Entrance Examination for Design 2016 (CEED 2016)’.
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay under the guidance of the CEED Admissions Committee invites Online Registration for CEED Exam 2016. CEED 2016 will be held in the following 14 cities in India: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
CEED 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, 6th December 2015. Candidates who are seeking for the Master of Designing Syllabus for CEED Entrance exam can download CEED Syllabus pdf that are enclosed below. So, download CEED Syllabus and Prepare well for the Exam.
CEED 2016 Important Dates
|Availability of Admit cards for downloading||7th November – 5th November|
|Date of Examination||6th December 2015|
|Announcement of Results||Jan 15, 2016|
|Availability of score cards for downloading||22nd January 2016|
We will update each and everything regarding CEED 2016 Application. So, bookmark Recruitment.guru for mare info regarding CEED 2016 like CEED Previous Papers, CEED Online Application, CEED Online Applying Procedure, CEED Material etc………..!!!!!!!!!
CEED 2016 Exam Pattern
- The language of the question paper is English. December 2015, 10:00 -13:00 Hours.
- The examination will consist of two parts, Part A and Part B. Candidates have to attempt questions from both the parts.
- Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, MSQ and NAT) and
- Part B consists of design and hand drawing type questions.
- Part A will be conducted from 10:00 to 11:00 Hrs followed by Part B from 11:00 to 13:00 Hrs.
Here we are providing a brief description on CEED Syllabus & CEED Previous Papers. So, Candidates who are preparing for the CEED 2016 Exam can download CEED Syllabus & CEED Exam Pattern. This might be very helpful to the Applicants for Fast Preparation.
- Answers to Part A have to be given as one of the choices in the computer itself.
- Answers to Part B have to be given in the answer book provided by the invigilator.
- These answer books will be collected for manual correction at the end of the examination.
- Part A will be used as a screening test.
- If N is the total number of seats available in all the participating institutes, then approximately the top 10xN candidates will be shortlisted from Part A.
- Part B will be evaluated only for the candidates who are shortlisted from Part A.
- ONLY the scores from Part B will be used for preparing the list of qualified candidates (merit list) in CEED 2016.
- After the declaration of the results on 15 th January 2016, CEED 2016 score cards will be available for downloading to all the qualified candidates from January 22, 2016 onwards.
- Hard copy of the CEED score cards will not be available and hence will not be sent to the qualified candidates.
Download CEED Syllabus pdf
Download CEED Syllabus for All Subjects. The exam will have questions from the following six topics:
- Color theory
- Communication skills
- Creative writing skills
- Design concept
- Drawing abilities and skills
- How to develop characters
- Light and shadow
- Logical reasoning
- Logo designing
- Problem identification and design problem solving
- Product designing
- Scale and proportion.