Download Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Syllabus 2019 Pdf for Management Trainee here. We provided the CIL Management Trainee Syllabus on this page. The Applicants of Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment can get the CIL MT Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. Candidates can find the Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus, Test Pattern and also Exam Dates below. So go to the below Sections and find the Complete Exam Syllabus.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus Pdf
The Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus is updated here. Candidates who are going to attend the CIL Management Trainee Exam for different departments can get it on this page. To Participate in the Coal India Examination, Syllabus is mandatory. So before going to start your Exam Preparation check the given CIL Management Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern. These will help you to score good marks in the Management Trainee & MT Exam. With the Provided Exam CIL MT Syllabus, you can get an idea of the Examination. So Check the provided Coal India Ltd MT Syllabus and make a perfect Exam Preparation Planning. Applicants can also download the CIL Management Trainee Previous Question Paper Pdf here.
CIL Management Trainee 2019 Selection Process
Candidates applying for the posts of Management Trainee in Coal India Limited will be selected based on the following process-
- Written Examination
Coal India Syllabus for MT – Overview
The Coal India Limited recently released an Employment News for the Eligible Candidates. The CIL Board has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies. People who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs has already applied for these Jobs. All Interested and Eligible Aspirants should apply for this Recruitment before the Last Date. Check the complete details regarding the Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2019. For all the Applicants, we provided the Last year CIL Management Trainee Papers with Solutions on this Page. With the given CIL MT Syllabus & Old Question Papers, you can answer more questions in the Examination.
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|No.of Vacant Posts||1319 Posts.|
|Name of Posts||Management Trainee.|
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam Pattern
|Sl.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Online Exam (Objective Type)||Paper 1||General Knowledge/ Awareness||100||100||03 hours|
|2.||Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related)|
- For Each Wrong Answer, there is a reduction of 1 Mark.
Coal India Ltd Syllabus – Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Coal India Ltd MT Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Computer Science
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
CIL MT Syllabus – Information Technology
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – Legal
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sec.7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,21,26,27,33,34,35,36 and 43
- Registration Act, 1988 : Sec.17,18,26,28,29,32,33,34,49 and 89
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 : Sec. 3,4,5,6,7,9,13 and 14
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sec.2A,3,6,7,8,9,13 and 14
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sec.7,9 and 12
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 : Sec.3,5,19 and 28
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sec.26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469 and 470.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sec. 10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX and Order XI.
- Land Acquisition Act,1994 : Sec. 4,6,9,13,17 and 18
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Sec.2,4,12,13,18,19,26 and 55
- Mines and Minerals(Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sec.4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37and 37A.
- Companies Act, 1956 : Sec.3, 4, 9, 10, 12,433,434,617and 630.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 : Sec.21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307.
- Constitution of India : Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952 : Sec. 33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53.
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973 : Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Sec.10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73.
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal-Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – General Awareness
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Coal India MT Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
CIL Syllabus Pdf for Management Trainee – Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Syllabus – Mechanical
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Mining
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – Finance & Accounts
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
Coal India Recruitment 2019 Syllabus Pdf Important Links
- Download CIL Marketing Management Syllabus Pdf
- Download Coal India Ltd Sales and Marketing Syllabus Pdf
- CIL Management Trainee Previous Papers
- Official Website of CIL