DGET Tamilnadu JTO Syllabus 2020
DGET Tamilnadu JTO Syllabus 2020 is available here. The Directorate General of Employment and Training recently issued the DGET Recruitment notification for placement of young aspirants into various Junior Training Officer Posts. Candidates who are appearing for DGET Tamil Nadu Junior Training Officer Exam will be searching for DGET TN JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The direct link for DGET Tamilnadu JTO Syllabus is given below. The JTO Syllabus along with the Exam pattern is available below for download.
Details about DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Directorate General of Employment & Training.
- No of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Name of the Post: Junior Training Officer.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Category: Syllabus.
- Official Website: www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
DGET Tamil Nadu JTO Exam Pattern – TN Jobs
The DGET Tamil Nadu JTO Exam Pattern is provided below for the guidance of the candidates. DGET Tamilnadu JTO Syllabus is given below.
A Screening Test (Exam) at the 10th Std level will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Eligible candidates only will be allowed to take up the Screening Test. The date and venue of the Screening Test will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
The candidates shortlisted based on the Screening Test Marks in the ratio of 1:5 depending on the No. of Vacancies in each category will be allowed for the main selection process.
The final Selection will be in two stages.
- Practical cum Teaching Ability Test.
- Oral Interview.
Suitable weightage for practical experience, employment Exchange waiting period will be added in the final selection. For the Practical cum teaching ability Test, the skill ability of the candidates in the subject of their study will be tested.
DGET Exam Pattern
- The Exam is of Objective Type.
- The exam consists of a total of 150 MCQs.
- Subjects are Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
- 120 Questions are from Science, Mathematics including Mental Ability.
- 30 Questions are from General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
*Questions asked will be of 10th Standard.
TN DGET Junior Training Officer Syllabus – DGET JT Officer Syllabus
TN DGET Junior Training Officer Syllabus is given here for the following subjects.
- Mental Ability.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- India & Its Neighboring Countries.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research etc.
Click below to download Tamil Nadu DGET JTO Syllabus
Download Tamilnadu DGET JTO Syllabus – Download Here