ECR Asst Personnel Officer Syllabus
If you are searching for East Central Railway Asst Personnel Officer Syllabus, then read the entire article thoroughly. We have updated the complete ECR Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Therefore, interested and applied candidates can refer to this page and download the syllabus. ECR Asst Personnel Officer Syllabus is important to know the exact topics coming in the examination. So, start your preparation by downloading the East Central Railway Syllabus & ECR Exam Pattern.
East Central Railways Recruitment Board has finally announced the Exam Date for Assistant Personnel Officer. The East Central Railway Notification date 17th July 2018 has announced the Exam date and other information on 10th October 2018. However, the aspirants who are going to attend the ECR APO Examination 2018 can check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details here. However, check the Complete Syllabus details below. Note the important points and start your preparation for ECR APO Exam 2018.
ECR Syllabus 2018 Details – www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||East Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Personnel Officer (Group ‘B’)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||02nd November 2018|
East Central Railway Exam Pattern 2018 Details
The East Central Railways is going to conduct the written Examination for the applicants of APO Posts 2018. However, the applicants are advised to go through the details in the table below. Note the Sections and No of Questions & Marks for each section. Later, plan according to score good marks in ECR APO Exam 2018. Later, refer the complete East Central Railway Exam Syllabus topic wise below. Also, download the East Central Railway (ESR) Syllabus Pdf 2018 for Asst Personal Officer Exam from the link given. Moreover, for more details visit the Official ESR Indian Railway Website.
ECR Asst Personal Officer Exam Pattern
|S. No||Subject||Max Marks||Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Professional Subject (Establishment) Financial Rules & Rajbhasha Rules||150
(100 + 50)
The questions will be bilingual, i.e., in English and Hindi. The candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible for Medical Test and other rounds.
Download ECR Asst Personnel Officer Syllabus 2018
- Establishment Rules & Financial Rules – 50 Marks.
- Professional Subjects – 100 Marks.
Professional Subjects ECR APO Syllabus Details
Personnel department on Indian Railways, Legal framework, industrial laws, industrial relations and grievance redressal system:
- Organization and Role of the Personnel Department, its functions & objectives, schedule of powers in Establishment Matters.
- Labour legislation viz, Factories Act, its applicability to Workshops and other Railway establishments, special Rules for Workshop staff in Railways, payment of wages, Workmen’s CompensationAct, ex-gratia payment, incentive bonus scheme, Minimum Wages Act, etc.
- Engagement of casual labor and substitutes, policy & procedure thereof, Contact Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1972, the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal Act, 2013).
- Grievance Redressal mechanism, Staff Welfare- Staff Benefit Fund, Consumer Co-op. Societies, medical assistance, Workers’ Education Scheme Societies, educational assistance.
- Service Law, CAT, High Courts, Supreme Court & effective handling of court cases, filling of Review Petitions, SLP, engagement of Advocates & Payment of fees to them and their related issues.
- Hours of Employment Regulations, conducting of job analysis, payment of overtime, etc.
- Recognition of Trade Unions and dealing with unrecognized Trade Unions/ Associations Industrial disputes, their causes, strikes, lockouts, layoffs, provisions of Industrial Disputes Act and functions of Labor Enforcement Officers and Labor courts.
Manpower planning, methods of recruitment in Railways
- Manpower planning, surrender and creation of posts, temporary posts, work charged posts, supernumerary posts, and bank vacancy etc.
- Recruitment at various levels and methods of recruitment:
- Various Gr. ‘A’ organized services and recruitment to organized Gr ‘A’ Railway Services.
- Direct recruitment quota as wellas quota for recruitment for intermediate grades.
- Reservation in recruitment, vertical and horizontal reservation, reservation rosters etc.
- Absorption of medically de-categorized staff in alternative posts.
- Apprentice act and Implementation of Apprentices Act.
Check the ECR APO Syllabus Pdf
Training and Development
- The basic concept of training and human resource development. The training and development of Railway employees with emphasis on the following aspects:
- Training of Gazetted Officers in Railways as well as non-railways institutions.
- Training of Group C employees.
- Future developments in Railways, the need for on the job retaining, multi-skilling, and the changing roles of Railway personnel.
- Functioning of Zonal Training Schools and other training institutions.
- Various Railway Training Institutes like NAIR, IREEN, IRITM, IRISET, etc.
Pay and Allowances
- Preparation of Pay bills, Pay and allowances in the Railways i.e., Grade Pay, Pay bands, etc. Principles of pay fixation in case of appointment and promotion. Instances of pay protection etc.
Seniority and Promotion
- Provision of reservation for scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe employees. maintaining of reservation roasters.
- Performance appraisal – APAR, maintaing records, procedure, adverse comments, and communication etc.
- Rules regulating determination of seniority and procedure for promotion against selection and non-selection posts.
- Other relaxations available to SC? ST candidates in safety & non-safety category posts and procedure of de-reservation of posts.
- NBR, sealed cover procedure, etc.
ECR Syllabus for Asst Personnel Officer Posts
- Retirement benefits under different circumstances.
- Pension Rules (new and old), leave encashment rules, provident fund rules, and gratuity rules, etc.
- Pension adalats, timely settlement, and redressal of grievances related to the settlement.
- Impact of Disciplinary & Appeal Rules, penalties on retirement settlement.
- Retirement benefits under Provident Fund & Pension rules and schemes of financial settlement.
- The Discipilinary & Appeal Rules, (1968), Railway Services Conduct Rules, (1966), & Schedule of Disciplinary Powers.
- Computerization of records and personnel management functions – benefits, implementation, and challenges.
- Official Language Policy and Official Language Rules.
- Pass Rules, Leave Rules and joining time. Medical assistance to Railway employees and retired Railway employees.
- Right to Information Act, 2005.
ECR Previous Papers
East Central Railways Exam Question Papers for Asst Personnel Officer is available here. We have given the ECR Model Question Papers and Study Material for APO Examination 2018. Hence, click on the link and refer the East Central Railway Question Papers and Start your preparation.
The ECR Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given on our website for download. Candidates can check the ECR Recruitment 2016 Notification available here and apply online on the official website i.e ecr.indianrailways.gov.in before the last date of registration.
Click on the link given below for more Government Exam Syllabus:
ECR Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The ECR Band Constable Syllabus is available on this page for download along with the Exam Pattern. Candidates who are planning to appear for this exam can check the ECR Constable Previous Papers from the link given on this page.
The East Central Railways has released an advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for Constable (Band) posts. There are nearly 246 vacancies according to the Latest Employment News. Candidates who have completed 10th Class or Matriculation and possess at least 2 years experience in Specified Musical Instrument can apply to these posts in online mode. Eligible candidates who are interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to these posts before the last date. The ECR Online Application Submission closes on 11th April 2016.
Candidates who have applied to these posts will be searching for the ECR Constable Syllabus & ECR Constable Exam Pattern. We are providing the ECR Constable Band Syllabus & East Central Railway Constable Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The ECR Constable Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. Candidates can check the official website for ECR Band Constable Syllabus & Pattern. Check the ECR Railway Constable Previous Year Question Papers provided on this page to analyze the Questioning Pattern and make preparation faster.
Aspirants can check our website for more updates regarding the ECR Recruitment 2016, ECR Constable Exam Important Dates, ECR Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern, ECR Constable Previous Papers etc.
East Central Railway Band Constable Exam Pattern
The East Central Railway Constable Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is of 45 Minutes.
- There will be 60 Questions asked from various subjects.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- There is a negative mark of 1/3rd for each wrong answer.
- Subjects include General Awareness, Arithmetic and General Intelligence & Reasoning.
|1.||Written Test||General Awareness||20||20||45 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20|
ECR Constable Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Railways.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Eminent Persons in News.
- International Organizations.
- Awards & Honours.
- Deaths & Demises.
- Science & Technology.
- Government Policies etc.
East Central Railway Constable Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipe & Cistern.
- Profit & Loss.
- Margins & Discounts.
- Speed Calculation.
- Area & Volume.
- Problems on Age.
- Simple/ Compound Interest etc.
ECR Constable Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Classification of Odd pair.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Statement Argument.
- Direction Sense.
- Statement Interference.
- Blood Relation.
- Pattern Detection.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Embedded Images.
- Hidden Images.
- Figure Matrix.
- Mirror Images.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Visual Analysis.
- Problem Solving.
- Arrangement etc.
Download ECR Syllabus for Constable 2016
Name of the Organization: East Central Railway (ECR).
Name of the Post: Constable (Band).
No of Posts: 246 Police Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Official website: ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Direct Link to Download East Central Railway Constable Syllabus pdf