ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus
Applicants who are attending for the ESIC Hospital Kolkata Exam will be searching for the ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus. Here we are providing the information regarding ESIC Kolkata Staff Nurse Syllabus. Candidates can make use of the ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Exam Pattern guidelines given below for the preparation of the exam. Applicants can also download the ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus Pdf from this page. The direct link for ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus is enclosed below for the guidance of the aspirants.
Details about ESIC Kolkata Nursing Exam Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Organization||ESIC Kolkata|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, ANM, Dresser|
ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Exam Pattern
ESIC Hospital Kolkata Written Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The written test will consist of 100 questions based on Technical professional/subject/post & 25 questions on Aptitude/General Awareness/General Intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
- The questions will be set in Hindi & English language.
- The maximum marks will be for 125 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The level of difficulty will be the educational qualification of the post.
- The questions asked on Arithmetic Ability will be of the 10th Standard Level.
|Exam type||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective type||(i) Technical professional
|(ii) Aptitude/General Awareness/
General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability
NOTE: For more details visit the official website.
ESIC Hospital Kolkata Staff Nurse Syllabus
ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus is provided below. ESIC Kolkata Exam Pattern for the posts of Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, ANM, Dresser. etc is given here for the guidance of the candidates.
ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus is given here. The subjects are
- Technical professional/subject/post.
- Aptitude/General Awareness/General Intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
Download ESIC Kolkata Nursing Orderly Syllabus Pdf
About ESIC – www.esic.nic.in
ESIC is known as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease, or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. ESIC Hospital Kolkata Region is inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates to recruit for 112 regular posts of Staff Nurse and Various posts. For more details visit the official website www.esi-pgimsrkolkata.org / www.esicwestbengal.org