FCI AGM Syllabus pdf
FCI AGM Syllabus for Written Examination has Available here. Food Corporation of India is decided to conduct an FCI Assistant General Manager Exam on November 8th, 2015. FCI has released a recruitment Notification to fill 30 Asst General Manager Posts & Medical Officer Post. A huge number of Interested candidates had applied. Now, the candidates who are preparing for the FCI Asst General Manager Exam are seeking for the FCI AGM Syllabus and Exam Pattern for AGM Exam. So, for them Recruitment.guru is Providing FCI AGM Syllabus and Asst General Manager Model Question Paper. So, people who are seeking for the FCI AGM Syllabus can download and prepare well for the Exam.
Food Corporation of India was started on 14th January 1965. Its first district office located at Thanjavur. The headquarters are at Chennai. It was established under the Food Corporations Act 1964. It has 5 zonal and 24 regional offices. The FCI purchases roughly 15 to 20 per cent of India’s wheat output and 12 to 15 per cent of its rice output every year. These purchases are made from the farmers at the rates declared by the Govt. of India. There is no limit for procurement in terms of volume. Any quantity can be procured by FCI. It provided stock satisfies FAQ specifications with respect to FCI. It is one of the largest corporations in India. It is the second largest supply chain management in Asia also.
FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2013
|Post Code||Name of Post||Posts||Pay Scale|
|A||Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||18||Rs.20600- 46500/-|
|B||Assistant General Manager (Movement)||02|
|C||Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||07|
|D||Assistant General Manager (Law)||01|
FCI Asst General Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Movement, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer for manning Category- I posts.
FCI Assistant General Manager Exam
FCI AGM Syllabus are updated below. Download the check the Exact Syllabus for FCI Assistant General Manager Exam. Candidates who are searching for the FCI AGM Syllabus pdf can download freely from Recruitment.guru. This might be very helpful while preparing for the Exam.
FCI AGM Selection Process
- The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview
- On qualifying the Written Test, the Interview will be held for short-listed candidates.
- The weightage assigned to Written Test & Interview will be in the ratio of 87.5:12.5, respectively.
FCI Assistant General Manager Written Exam Pattern
- The Question Paper for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- The duration of Written Test is 3:00 Hrs.
- All Multiple Choice Questions carry equal 3 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in all Objective Type Multiple Choice Question papers.
Download FCI AGM & Medical Officer Exam Syllabus pdf
- FCI Assistant General Manager Written Exam is for 250 Marks.
- FCI AGM Exam consists of 250 Multiple Choice Questions
FCI AGM Syllabus Topics are as follows: Assistant General Manager (General Administration and Movement)
- General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Ability
- Computer Awareness
- General Awareness
- Management and
- Current Affairs.
FCI AGM Syllabus Topics are as follows: Assistant General Manager (Accounts & Law)
- The Written Test for will consist of 250 multiple choice questions
- The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (Accounts and Law) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions.
- General Aptitude consisting of
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Ability,
- Computer Awareness,
- General Awareness,
- Current Affairs and
- Relevant technical discipline.