- 1 FCI MT Syllabus
- 2 FCI
- 3 FCI Management Trainee Exam Pattern
- 4 FCI MT Exam Pattern
- 5 FCI Management Trainee Syllabus Pdf
FCI MT Syllabus
FCI MT Syllabus are available here. FCI Management Trainee recruitment were released. Huge no.of candidates were applied for FCI Management Trainee Exam. Candidates who had applied are seeking for FCI MT Syllabus for better preparation. For them here we are providing FCI MT Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who are preparing for FCI Management Trainee Exam can download FCI MT Syllabus pdf directly from FCI recruitment.guru.
Click here for FCI JE Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2015
Food Corporation of India was set up on 14 January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur – rice bowl of Tamil Nadu- and headquarters at Chennai under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to implement the following objectives of the National Food Policy :
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers
- Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for Public Distribution System
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
- Regulate market price to provide foodgrains to consumers at a reliable price.
Food Corporation of India operates through it Field Offices/District Offices which are headed by an Assistant General Manager, designated as Area Manager.Under his control there are Managers to deal with each and every section viz.,sales, contracts, movement,establishment,quality control,operational Accounts etc.
FCI Management Trainee Exam Pattern
The pattern of Paper-I will be same for Post Code A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H. Candidates applying for any ONE of the Post Code D, E, F, G& H will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper II. Candidates applying for Post code I will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV.
FCI Management Trainee Selection Process will be as follows:
- Written Test (WT),
- Group Discussion (GD)
FCI MT Exam Pattern
The 1st three papers are objective questions and the conducted for 120 marks.
The last section is descriptive and conducted for 90 marks.
- The examination was conducted in two papers. Paper I and Paper II.
- The questions papers will be prepared code wise.
- Again they are decided into sub category 1 2 3 4.
- Paper 1 (Duration – 90 minutes)
- Paper 2 (Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Paper 3 (Duration-90 minutes)
- Paper 4 (Duration-90 minutes).
FCI Management Trainee Syllabus Pdf
The board releases FCI ASST manager syllabus as per code wise.
FCI MT Syllabus for Paper 1 Consists of:
- General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning,
- Data Analysis,
- Computer Awareness,
- General Awareness,
- Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering).
FCI MT Syllabus for Paper 2 Consists of:
- Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance (OR) Agriculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Technical).
FCI MT Syllabus for Paper 3 Consists of:
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Awareness
- General intelligence
- Computer Awareness
- Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code I Manager (Hindi).
FCI MT Syllabus for Paper 4 Consists of:
FCI MT Paper 4 is Translation –
- 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- 2 Essays each in Hindi & English.
- Letter Writing in Hindi & English.
- Precise Writing, one each in Hindi & English.