- 1 Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus
- 2 Gauhati High Court
- 2.1 Selection Procedure for GHC Computer Typist Exam
- 2.2 GHC Computer Typist Exam Pattern
- 2.3 Skill Test For Gauhati High Court Computer Typist Exam
- 2.4 GHC Computer Typist Syllabus
- 2.5 Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus for General English
- 2.6 Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 2.7 Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus for General Intelligence
- 2.8 Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus & Exam Details
- 3 Download GHC Previous Papers For Typist
Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus
Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus are available here. The Gauhati High Court has released the recruitment notification for the post of Computer Typist. The candidates who had applied for the job of Gauhati high court computer typist are browsing for GHC Computer Typist Syllabus on the internet. Those aspirants can get Gauhati High Court Computer Typist Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf from our recruitment.guru website. Applicants can also download Gauhati HC Computer Typist Sample Questions with answers on our site for free. The Gauhati High Court Syllabus for Computer Typist is useful for the candidates during the preparation for the written exam. By giving the GHC Computer Typist Exam Pattern we are providing the proper guidance for the aspirants to prepare for the written exam.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus, Gauhati High Court Computer Typist Exam Pattern, Gauhati High Court Computer Typist Previous Papers, GHC Computer Typist Admit Card.
Gauhati High Court
The Gauhati High Court was established on 5th April 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. It is emerged from the High court of Assam. GHC is a constitutional court in terms of Article 215. It was renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North East Areas Act, 1971. It conducts recruitment for various posts annually. GHC has recently released the recruitment notification to fill typist vacancies in various districts. Aspirants who are seeking for Government jobs in Assam can apply to these posts before the completion of last date released under Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015.
Selection Procedure for GHC Computer Typist Exam
- Written exam.
- Skill Test.
- Viva voice & Typing test.
GHC Computer Typist Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be in objective type.
- The time duration of the written test will be 120 minutes.
- The Question paper carries 100 questions.
- The written exam paper carries 100 marks.
|Objective||General English||40||2 hrs||100|
(Logical Reasoning &
Skill Test For Gauhati High Court Computer Typist Exam
Here we have given Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus for written exam and Gauhati High Court Skill Test Pattern. Check the below given table to known about Gauhati High Court Skill Test Pattern with duration of time.
|Speed test in Shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minutes (7 minutes) 560 words.||2 Minutes|
|Voice testing before dictation.||2 Minutes|
|Time for transcription of the dictated portion.||20 Minutes|
|Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer.||3 Minutes|
- Candidates securing 50% or more marks (out of 100) in the ratio of 1:3 will only be called for viva-voce/interview in due course.
GHC Computer Typist Syllabus
These are the Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus topics for Computer Typist Exam.
- General English.
- General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
- Verb forms.
- Reported speech.
- Modal Auxiliaries.
- idioms and phrases.
- Antonym & Synonyms.
- Essay on current issues.
- Letter Writing-formal & informal.
- Methods of teaching English at Elementary level.
The Questions from general Knowledge is given to test the ability of the candidate in general awareness of the environment around him in the society. Some are given to test the candidate’s knowledge of current events and Matters of everyday observation, experience in their scientific aspects. These are some of the topics that includes in the exam.
- Economic scene.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- visual memory.
- decision making.
- non-verbal series.
- space visualization.
- relationship concepts.
- arithmetical reasoning.
- verbal & non-verbal type.
- discriminating observation.
- arithmetical number series.
- verbal and figure classification etc.
The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus & Exam Details
Name of the organization: Gauhati High Court.
Name of the post: Computer Typist
Official Site: www.ghconline.gov.in
Category: Gauhati High Court Typist Syllabus.
Direct Link to download GHC Computer Typist Syllabus & Exam Pattern