- 1 Hooghly District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.1 Hooghly Court English Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.2 District Court Judge of Hooghly Bengali Translator Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Hooghly District Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Hooghly District Court Group-B Stenographer Syllabus for General English
- 1.5 Hooghly District Court Syllabus for LDC Arithmetic Ability
- 1.6 www.hooghly.gov.in Syllabus for General Studies
- 1.7 Hooghly District Court Syllabus for General English
- 1.8 Download District Court of Hooghly Group D Syllabus 2016
Hooghly District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here for download along with Hooghly District Court Solved Previous Papers here. Check the Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification for 54 Court Jobs and apply online @ www.hooghly.gov.in before the last date.
Hooghly District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Hooghly District Court Steno Syllabus is given here along with the complete details of Exam Pattern. Candidates who want to appear for this exam can check the Hooghly District Court Syllabus & Solved Papers to start their preparation.
The Hooghly District Court has released an advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for different posts. The candidates who possess 10th or Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply. Various jobs include Bengali Translator, English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Group D etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in Court Jobs or Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply to these posts in online mode before the last date. The closing date for Online application submission is 31st March 2016.
Candidates who have applied to these jobs will be searching for the Hooghly District Court Syllabus & Hooghly District Court Exam Pattern. We are providing the Hooghly District Court Steno Syllabus & Hooghly District Court Lower Division Clerk Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The Hooghly District Court Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below. Candidates can also check the official website to download District Court of Hooghly Translator Syllabus & Test Pattern.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more details regarding the Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016, Hooghly District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Hooghly District Court Steno Previous Papers etc.
Hooghly Court English Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016
- The Exam consists of 3 Papers.
- Paper I consist of Dictation & Transcription.
- Paper I is conducted for a total of 400 Marks.
- Paper II consist of General English.
- Paper II is conducted for 100 Marks.
- Duration of the exam is 30 Minutes.
- Candidates who get qualified in the Paper-I & II will be called for Paper-III.
- Paper III consists of Typing Test.
- Paper III is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Duration of Paper III is 10 Minutes duration.
|1.||Written Test||I||Dictation & Transcription||400|
|2.||Skill Test||III||Typing Test||100||10|
District Court Judge of Hooghly Bengali Translator Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper I is of Objective type & consists of English & Bengali Languages.
- Paper II is of Subjective type & consists of Paragraph Writing, Comprehension, Translation, Gist Writing.
- Duration of Paper I is 1 Hour.
- Duration of Paper II is 2 Hours.
|1.||Written Test||I||English & Bengali Languages||1 Hour|
|II||General English (Descriptive)||2 Hours|
Hooghly District Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern
- The Exam consists of 2 Parts.
- Part I consists of 50 MCQ’s
- Part I is conducted for 50 Marks.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- Questions will be asked from General Studies, English, Arithmetic.
- Duration of Part I is 1 Hour.
- Part-II consists of Group-A & Group-B
- Duration of Paper II is 1 Hour.
- Group-A will be held for 25 Marks in the English Language.
- Group-b will be held for 25 Marks in the Bengali Language.
|1.||Written Test||I||–||English||50||1 Hour|
|II||A||English Language||25||1 Hour|
Hooghly District Court Group-B Stenographer Syllabus for General English
- Spelling correct use of words.
- Correctness of Sentences.
- Use of Common Phase.
- Punctuation etc.
Hooghly District Court Syllabus for LDC Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
www.hooghly.gov.in Syllabus for General Studies
- General Knowledge.
- Geography – India.
- History – India.
- Social Studies.
- Science & Technology.
- Books & Authors.
- Famous Personalities.
- Environmental Studies.
- Computer Awareness.
- Current Affairs – National, International & Local.
- Sports & Games.
- General Knowledge.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- The Internet etc.
Hooghly District Court Syllabus for General English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Download District Court of Hooghly Group D Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Hooghly District Court.
Name of the Post: Group B, C, D Posts.
No of posts: 52 posts.
Job Location: Hooghly, West Bengal.
Official website: www.hooghly.gov.in or ecourts.gov.in/Hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Direct Link to Download Hooghly District Court LDC & Stenographer Syllabus pdf
Don’t Forget to Book Mark our recruitment.guru website for more updates…!!!
All The Best…