HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 Pdf is available for the aspirants, who are preparing for the exam. If candidates are looking for HPPSC Civil Judge exam Syllabus can download the syllabi here.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment is released to fill 12 Civil Judge posts. Applicants who are eligible & looking for Government jobs can apply for the Himachal Pradesh Civil Judge Exam. Aspirants who are going to attend for the HPPSC Civil Judge Exam are searching for the Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus. We are providing the HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates can make use of the direct link for HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus provided below for more information. For further updates regarding HPPSC Important dates, HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus, HPPSC Civil Judge Results, etc. bookmark our site recruitment.guru and stay connected !!!
HPPSC Syllabus Pdf
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Exam Name||Judicial Service Competitive Exam 2018|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Start Date to Apply||15th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||5th January 2018|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 is available below for the guidance of the candidates. Civil Judge Exam Pattern is provided below. Selection will be based on preliminary examination and Main Written (narrative) examination.
HPPSC Syllabus – HPPSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2018
For Preliminary Examination:
|S. No.||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||I||Civil Law – I||100||1 Hr|
|2.||II||Civil Law – II||100||1 Hr|
|3.||III||Criminal Law||100||1 Hr|
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination consisting of the 3 papers.
- Each paper is of 100 Marks.
- Each paper will be of one-hour duration.
- The topics of the Preliminary exam are Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Criminal Law.
NOTE: The syllabus for the preliminary examination shall be the same as provided for Paper-I to III for the Main examination.
For Main (Narrative Examination):
|S. No.||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1.||I||Civil Law – I||200|
|2.||II||Civil Law – II||200|
|Viva – Voca||100|
- Main Written Exam consists of 5 papers.
- Duration of each paper will be for 3 hours.
- Candidates, who qualify the Main written examination, will be required to appear for Viva-voce which will be 150 marks.
After the main examination, Viva-voce will be held.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus is given here. Refer the HPPSC Syllabus to crack the civil judge exam with maximum marks.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Civil Law-I
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Indian Stamp Act.
- Himachal Pradesh Courts Act, 1976 and Specific Relief Act.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Civil Law-II
- Indian Contract Act.
- Hindu Law.
- Indian Limitation Act.
- Transfer of Property Act and H.P. Urban Rent Control Act.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Criminal Law
- Indian Penal Code.
- Criminal Procedure Code.
- Chapter-XVII (section 138 to 143) of the Negotiable Instruments Act.
- H.P. Excise Act-2011 as Applicable to the State of H.P.
- Wild Life Protection Act and Indian Forest Act.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for English Composition
A Choice of Three Essays on General Subjects. (The standard for the English paper shall be that of graduation examination of Himachal Pradesh University.)
- ESSAY: 100 Marks.
- Translation of Hindi Passage into English: 50 Marks.
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Language (Hindi)
Hindi (in Devanagari Script) No books prescribed. The paper of Hindi will comprise of the following:-
- Translation of English passage into Hindi- 30 Marks.
- Essay in Hindi on any topic out of three. – 50 Marks.
- Composition (Idioms and Corrections etc.) – 20 Marks.
(The standard for the language paper shall be that of Matriculation examination)
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed on 8th April 1971 under the Act of 315. The commission every year organizes various examinations to appoint employees for various posts in the organization. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 12 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) on the permanent basis. Applicants may apply online applications on or before 05th January 2018. The HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided below. For more details visit the official website hp.gov.in/hppsc/.
Direct link to download Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus
HPPSC Syllabus 2018 Pdf – Download here