- 1 Indian Army MNS Syllabus 2016
- 2 About Indian Army
- 3 Indian Army MNS Exam Pattern 2016
- 4 Indian Army Nursing & Midwifery Syllabus
- 5 Details About Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam
Indian Army MNS Syllabus 2016
Indian Army MNS Syllabus 2016 is available here. Indian Army is inviting online applications from female candidates for filling up 210 posts of Military Nursing Service to work on permanent basis. Candidates who are appearing for the Military Nursing Service Exam will be searching for Indian Army MNS Syllabus. Our website recruitment.guru is providing the Indian Army Nursing & Midwifery Syllabus for the guidance of the applicants. Aspirants can view the Indian Army MNS Syllabus & Exam Pattern provided here. Direct link along with the download option for Indian Army MNS Syllabus Pdf is enclosed below for the ease of the aspirants.
Aspirants who are interested in Army Jobs can apply to these posts. Applicants can visit our website recruitment.guru for more updates regarding Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment, Indian Army MNS Syllabus, Indian Army MNS Previous Papers, Indian Army Nursing Results, etc.
About Indian Army
The Indian Army is the largest component and the land based branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The primary role of Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity and also the mission of Indian Army is for defending the nation from threats, and maintaining safety and peace within its borders. Every year Indian Army releases notifications for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has released Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2016 to fill the vacancies of 210 posts of Military Nursing Service. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01/12/2015. Candidates can also check the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in for more details.
Indian Army MNS Exam Pattern 2016
Indian Army MNS Syllabus 2016 is available below for the guidance of the candidates. Applicants can view the Military Nursing Service Exam Syllabus to start their preparation.
- Eligible applicants will be called for an Objective type written test of 90 minutes duration, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
- Candidates as per merit on the basis of the Written test will be called for interview.
- After the interview, the recommended candidates will appear for Medical examination.
- Final selection will be based on combined merit of Written test & Interview, subject to Medical fitness.
Indian Army Nursing & Midwifery Syllabus
Indian Army MNS Syllabus is provided here. For more details visit the official website. The subjects for Military Nursing Service Exam are as follows:
- General English.
- General Intelligence.
Indian Army MNS General English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
Indian Army MNS Syllabus for Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Human health and diseases.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
Indian Army MNS Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Indian Army MNS Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- p,d and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
Indian Army MNS General Intelligence Syllabus
- Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
Details About Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam
Name of the Organization: Indian Army.
Name of the Post: Military Nursing Service.
No. of Posts: 210
Job Category: Central Government.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Download Indian Army MNS Syllabus PDF
For more updates regarding Government Jobs visit our website