- 1 Paradip Indian Oil Crp Ltd JEA Syllabus 2017
- 2 IOCL Paradip Syllabus PDF
- 3 IOCL Paradip Refinery 2016 Recruitment
- 4 Download IOCL Paradip Apprentice Syllabus
- 4.1 IOCL Paradip Electrical Syllabus
- 4.2 IOCL Paradip Electronics & Instrumentation Syllabus
- 4.3 Indian Oil Electronics & Communication Syllabus
- 4.4 Indian Oil Corporation Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- 4.5 IOCL India General Awareness Syllabus
- 4.6 IOCL Trade Apprentice English Syllabus
- 4.7 IOCL Apprentice Mathematics Syllabus
- 4.8 Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Paradip Indian Oil Crp Ltd JEA Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Important Links:||Paradip IOCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Last Date to apply||27/03/2017|
Have you applied for IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment and searching for IOCL Paradip Syllabus to start your Preparation? Then check the Latest IOCL India exam Syllabus in the following sections. These Trade & Technical Apprentice Syllabi will help the candidates to crack the Indian Oil exam easily. With the support of these, IOCL Paradip Apprentice Syllabus the candidate can prepare well for the exam. The Aspirants who are preparing for Trade Apprentice exam conducting by Indian Oil Corporation can also get the Exam Pattern along Syllabus.
Check IOCL Paradip Techincal Apprentice Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. All the individual who dreams to get a Job in Indian Oil Corporation can use the information. Here we have also provided the IOCL India Post wise Exam Pattern. So, you can verify the available details and Download the Indian Oil Trade Apprentice Scheme of Exam here.
IOCL Paradip Syllabus PDF
Get IOCL Paradip Syllabus here. Candidates who are applying for the vacancies offered by IOCL Paradip Refinery need to start their preparation as early as possible to gain the good marks in the exam. For that purpose, we are providing IOCL Paradip Trade Apprentice Syllabus here. Download the IOCL Paradip Apprentice Syllabus from the attached pdfs. The candidates who have to attend the Technical & Trade Apprentice exam can download the pattern of Exam in the following sections. This Recruitment notification is issued to the candidates who are enthusiastic to get the Central Govt Jobs. For more Information visit our site frequently.
IOCL Paradip Refinery 2016 Recruitment
Recently, Indian Oil Corporation Limited Paradip Refinery has released a notification for 34 Trade & Technical Apprentice Posts. Candidates who have applied for IOCL India Recruitment can check the IOCL Paradip Trade and Technical Syllabus on our website. Many candidates have applied for the IOCL Paradip apprentice vacancies. If you have not yet applied for the IOCL Apprentice vacancies, take it is a right time to apply. The Online applications are available from 26/09/2016 to 20/10/2016. The candidates will be selected based on the merit performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Indian Oil Corporation.
Within Few days, the IOCL India Paradip Refinery going to conduct the Written test to select interested candidates. To get this Trade and Technical Apprentice Jobs in Indian Oil, aspirants should prepare for the exam in a proper way. For this preparation, the candidate needs this IOCL Paradip Syllabus to start preparation. The candidates can also check the Latest Employment News on our page.
IOCL Paradip Refinery Notification Details
Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation .
Name of the Post: Trade & Technical Apprentice.
No. of Posts: 34.
Job Location: India.
Last Date for Application: 20/10/2016.
Official Site: www.iocl.com.
Trade & Technical Apprentice of IOCL Selection Process:
The Indian Oil Corporation will hire the candidates based on their performance in the following tests. Check the IOCL Paradip Apprentice selection process in the following section.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
For more details refer Indian Oil Tarde & Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Notification.
IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern
Indian Oil Exam Syllabus: The aspirants who are going to attend the IOCL Paradip Examination can use this section as a reference for the preparation. The IOCL Paradip Syllabus and exam pattern are important aspects of knowing the structure of the Written Test. Check the Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Syllabus in the following topics listed below.
Trade & Technical Apprentice Exam Pattern: Check the pattern of examination in the following section.
|1.||Written Exam||Physics||85%||2 hours|
IOCL India Technical Apprentice Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Exam||Chemical Engineering||85%||2 hours|
|3.||Instrumentation & Electronics|
Indian Oil Apprentice Scheme of Examination
- Selections for engagement of Trade & Technical Apprentices would be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
- IOCL Apprentice Written Examination shall be conducted objective type.
- The Written Exam have a weightage of 85% and duration will be of two hours.
- Weightage Personal Interview will be 15%.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The Minimum weightage of examination is 40%.
- For candidates from SC/ST Categories are relaxable by 5%.
Download IOCL Paradip Apprentice Syllabus
Check IOCL Paradip Syllabus here to start the exam preparation on our site. You can also get The IOCL Paradip Previous Papers here. These Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice Previous Papers will let the candidates understand the exam pattern easily. This information will help the aspirants to know the topics that they have to prepare for the Written Test. Once they check this IOCL Paradip Syllabus, they will come to know the Subjects & Topics. So, check this information and Start the Exam Preparation as soon as possible. The information provided here is only for reference purpose. The official IOCL Paradip Apprentice Syllabus will be updated soon. Stay Tune to our site for details.
IOCL Paradip Electrical Syllabus
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electronics Devices.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
IOCL Paradip Electronics & Instrumentation Syllabus
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analog Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
Indian Oil Electronics & Communication Syllabus
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Electronic Devices.
- Analog Circuits.
- Digital circuits.
- Signals and Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Analog & Digital Communications.
Indian Oil Corporation Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
IOCL India General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
IOCL Trade Apprentice English Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
IOCL Apprentice Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- LCM and HCF.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Speed, Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Complex Numbers.
- Progressions (Sequences & Series).
- Binomial Theorem.
- Surds and Indices.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Set Theory.
- Mixtures and Alligations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problem Solving.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Modern Maths.
- Number Systems.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Family Tree.
- Numerical grid.
- Verbal reasoning on the topic of Statement-Conclusion, Syllogisms & Critical Reasoning.