IRDA Assistant Manager Syllabus
IRDA Syllabus: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has released the IRDA Exam Syllabus. The candidates applied for the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 need to start their preparation. Therefore, for the sake of those applicants, we have provided the complete and latest IRDA Syllabus & IRDA Exam Pattern. So, refer the syllabus listed below. There is two phase of the Online Test. Therefore, we have provided Syllabi for both IRDA Online Prelims & IRDA Asst Manager Mains Exams. Hence, download the IRDA Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern @ irdai.gov.in.
The candidates will select according to their performance in the following sections:
- Prelims Exam.
- Mains Exam.
IRDA Syllabus 2017 Details – www.irdai.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Exam Date||4th October 2017|
Latest IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2017
IRDA Asst Manager Exam Pattern for Prelims
|S. No.||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
The IRDA Prelims Exam will be an objective type. The Paper will consist 160 questions for 160 marks. And the candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the test. There will be s negative mark for a wrong answer.
IRDA Asst Manager Exam Pattern for Mains
|S. No.||Exam Type||Papers||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Descriptive||Paper I||English||100||60 Mins|
|2.||Paper II||Economic & Social Issues impacting Insurance||100||60 Mins|
|3.||Paper III||Insurance & Management||100||60 Mins|
The IRDA Mains Exam will be a descriptive type. The Paper will consist 160 questions for 300 marks. And the candidates will get 60 minutes to complete each paper. Therefore, refer the following IRDA Syllabus of Assistant Manager for better preparation.
Check the IRDA Recruitment 2017 Notification
Download the IRDA India Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017
- English Grammer.
- Correct and Incorrect Usages.
- Visual Memory.
- Analysis and Judgement.
- The relationship.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Surds & Indices.
- Time & distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Time & Work.
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Sequences & Series.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Linear Equation.
- Current Events.
- National Current Affairs.
- International Current Affairs.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- International and National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Major Financial/ Economic News.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- History of Indian Insurance.
- Legal foundations of Insurance.
- Insurance lines and products.
- Principles of Insurance.
- Basics in Group/ Health Insurance/ Pensions.
- Functions performed by Insurers.
- Management Processes.
- Human Resource Development.
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives.
- Role of Information Technology.
- Its nature and scope.
- Performance Appraisal.
Download the IRDAI Syllabus 2017