- 1 Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 JAC TET Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Download Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus – Jharkhand TET Syllabus pdf
- 1.2.1 JAC TET Level 1 Exam Syllabus
- 1.2.2 Jharkhand TET Syllabus for Level – II
- 1.2.3 TET Syllabus Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
- 1.3 Jharkhand Teacher Exam Syllabus Overview
- 1.4 Download Jharkhand TET Exam Syllabus pdf
Jharkhand TET Syllabus along with the Test Pattern is here. Download JAC Teacher Eligibility Test Selection Process, JTET Exam Dates. You may also download the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus & Previous Paper at the official website jac.nic.in
Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2016
The selection of the candidates who have applied for the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility recruitment will be based on their performance in the written Test called TET(Teacher Eligibility Test). Competition is very high for these Teacher jobs. So, the candidates who are searching for JAC TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern can reach the right place for download it. The Jharkhand TET syllabus & Test pattern helps the candidates to have the knowledge about the level of the Exam and the pattern of the written test.
Once the candidate knows the level of the Exam, then he/she can make a plan the preparation strategy. In this competitive world, perfect preparation plan is very important to get a good score in the written test. So, to have a smart preparation our team will need to provide the topics under Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test. For your guidance, we have attached the JAC TET Syllabus and Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test pattern along with the previous papers. The Jharkhand TET Previous Papers helps the candidates for time management. The time management plays a key role in the Examination. So read this page completely and know the complete information about the written test.
JAC TET Recruitment
Jharkhand Academic Council has issued the latest employment news at its official website. Jharkhand TET 2016 Exam is going to conduct on succeeding days at various test centres. For a candidate to be eligible as a teacher in the primary as well as secondary schools then, he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the Jharkhand Government.
Job hunters of Jharkhand state who have been seeking for the JAC TET Notification can use this golden opportunity and apply before the last date. A person who wants to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II). And the candidate who wants to be a teacher for particular level needs to attend the particular Level of JAC TET Exam. The Last date to submit the online application fee is 05-10-2016. For complete details of Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility, Test recruitment need to go through the official website and know the JAC TET Eligibility Details, Application fee, Exam Fee, etc.
Download JAC Teacher Eligibility Test Jobs
JAC TET Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern of Jharkhand TET is tabulated here. The Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test exam pattern may help the applied candidates to know the various details like Exam type. No of questions, Total marks, etc. The JAC TET is an objective based written test consisting of multiple choice questions. The candidates those who are eligible for Level 1 such as from class I to V must attend the primary teacher exam. Similarly, the applied candidates need to attend the level exam to teach the classes from classes 6 to 8.
JAC TET Level 1 Exam Pattern
The candidates those who are eligible for the primary section you need to face the written test as follows.
- It is an Objective Based written test.
- Each Question carries ONE Mark.
- There shall no negative marking for wrong answer question.
- Level Test will be conducted for a total of 150 marks with 150 Multiple choice questions.
|SL. No||Test Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I(Hindi/English )
Urdu/English for Urdu Teacher)
|3||Language II ( Regional Language)||30||30|
Jharkhand TET Level 2 (Mains) Exam Pattern
- level 2 test will be conducted for the candidates those who are suited for higher level school.
- The Exam will be conducted for 210 marks with 200 Multiple choice questions.
|SL. No||Test Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory) (Hindi/English
|3||Language II (compulsory) Regional Language||30||30|
|4 (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4 (ii)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
Download Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus – Jharkhand TET Syllabus pdf
The complete details of Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam syllabus for Level 1 as well as level 2 is given below. Note down the various sub-topics under each category to start the test preparation.
JAC TET Level 1 Exam Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Action Research.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Individual Differences.
- Teaching learning process.
- Child Development.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Right to Education Act 2009.
Language – I
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
Language – II
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Unseen Poem.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Pedagogical issue.
- Data Handling.
- LCM & HCF.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Water .
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Natural Resources.
- Our Punjab.
- Solar System.
- Basic needs.
- Food, resources and care.
- Our Surroundings.
- Habitats, types.
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Living and nonliving.
- Looking at the trees, plants & animals.
- Parts of plants.
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Days and Nights.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Transportation, communication and its development.
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban).
- Community Buildings.
- Weather & climate.
- National property.
- Disaster management.
- First Aid.
Jharkhand TET Syllabus for Level – II
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Playing with Numbers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
- cube root Profit & Loss.
- Number System.
- Knowing our Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials.
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Data handling, statistics.
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
- Mensurations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles.
- The structure of Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Cleaning food.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Sources of food.
- Components of food.
- Change of matter.
- Food; production & management.
- The World of the Living organisms, microorganism and diseases.
- Acids, base, salt.
- Materials of daily use.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
- The Universe.
- Work & Energy.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Sources of energy.
TET Syllabus Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
- Creation of an Empire.
- The First Cities.
- The Early States.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Regional Cultures.
- India After Independence.
- Social Change.
- The Earliest Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- The First Farmers and Herders.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
Social and Political Life (Civics):
- Unpacking Gender.
- Social Justice and the Marginalised.
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- State Government.
- Understanding Media.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Parliamentary Government.
- The Judiciary.
- The Constitution.
Download Last 10 years solved papers of JAC TET Recruitment
Jharkhand Teacher Exam Syllabus Overview
Organization Name: Jharkhand Academic Council.
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test.
Last Date: 05-10-2016.
Official website: jac.nic.in
Category Name: Syllabus.
Download Jharkhand TET Exam Syllabus pdf
The Candidates can Bookmark our site recruitment.guru to get more updates regarding Jharkhand TET Latest job Notification details such as Exam syllabus, TET Test pattern. Along with the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam pattern, you may also download the Previous Year Question Papers, JAC TET Admit Cards, Answer key and Results, etc. Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future reference.