JKPSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus is updated to download here. So, the candidates who have applied for Jammu & Kashmir PSC District Litigation Officer 2017 Recruitment can download the complete syllabus with exam pattern from the following link provided in the below sections directly.
JKPSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus – www.jkpsc.nic.in
The applicants who are searching for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Litigation Officer Syllabus can refer our provided Syllabus. Here, we have provided the syllabus for the preparation of JKPSC District Litigation Officer Written Exam. If the candidates check JK PSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus, then it will be easy to analyze the questions in the written test. For the sake of applicants, we have given JKPSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus with Pdf with reference exam pattern. The candidates must check the detailed syllabus and be ready for attempting the written test with perfect knowledge.
Jammu & Kashmir PSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus – 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Board released a notification to fill 30 vacancies of District Litigation Officer. The Employment news of Jammu and Kashmir PSC notification is good news for the Job seekers. So, the candidates who are waiting to apply for Latest Jammu Kashmir Govt Jobs can register on or before the last date. For Complete details of JKPSC District Litigation Officer Recruitment 2017, can get from this link. After the process of application, the candidates must have proper preparation to perform well in written test.
In this generation, the competitive exams are becoming more challenging and tough. To overcome some difficulty for the JKPSC Written test appeared candidates, we have provided the previous year question papers also. So, the contenders can download Jammu & Kashmir PSC District Litigation Officer Previous Question Papers Pdf. This reference JKPSC Litigation officer syllabus will help the applicants to cover the relevant topics.
J&K Public Service Commission DLO Syllabus & Vacancies
|Name of Organisation||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||District Litigation Officer|
|No. of Posts||30 Vacancies|
|Last date of Online Application||02/02/2017|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK PSC DL Officer Exam Pattern
|2.||Constitutional Law of India|
|5.||Law of contract|
Jammu and Kashmir District Litigation Officer Notification have not given the Exam pattern. Here, we have provided the reference JKPSC Test Pattern that helps the applicants to analyze the question paper. As soon as possible we will surely update the exact exam pattern when the JKPSC Board releases the Jammu Kashmir DLO Pattern. Until applicants can refer the below reference exam pattern.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus
In the below section we have provided the J&K PSC DLO Syllabus.
JKPSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus – Jurisprudence
- Schools of Jurisprudence:
- Source of Law:
- Ownership and possession.
- Legal Personality.
- Rights and duties.
Jammu Kashmir PSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus – Constitutional Law of India
- Constitutional Positions of the President and governors and their powers.
- Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, and Fundamental Duties.
- Distribution of Legislative powers between the Union and the States.
- Supreme Court and High Courts: their powers and jurisdiction.
- Emergency Provisions.
- Union Public Service Commission and State Public Service Commission: Thier Powers and Functions.
- Amendment of the Constitution.
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
J&K PSC DLO Syllabus – International Law
- Nature of International Law.
- General Principles of law recognized by civilized nations and subsidiary means for the determination of law.
- The United Nations:
- Role and Jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice.
- The Constitution.
- Its Objectives and Principal Organs.
- State Recognition and State Succession.
JK PSC District Litigation Officer Syllabus – Torts
- False imprisonment and malicious prosecution.
- Nature and definition of the tort.
- Liability based on fault and strict liability.
- Vicarious liability.
- Joint Tort – feasors.
J&K Public Service Commission District Litigation Officer Syllabus Pdf – Law of Contract
- Void, Voidable, illegal and unenforceable agreements.
- Basic elements of a contract:
- Contractual Capacity.
- Factors vitiating consent.
- Dissolution of contractual obligations, Frustration of contracts.
- Quasi – Contracts.
- The performance of contracts.
- Remedies for breach of contract.
Finally, we provide the Direct link for downloading the JKPSC District Litigation Officer exam Syllabus below. So, please click on the link to download.