JPSC FSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
JPSC FSO Syllabus Details:
The Jharkhand PSC FSO Syllabus is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the JPSC FSO Syllabus & JPSC FSO Exam Pattern here.
Aspirants who have applied for this exam will be searching for the JPSC FSO Syllabus & JPSC FSO Exam Pattern. We are providing the Jharkhand PSC FSO Syllabus & Jharkhand Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The JPSC FSO Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. Candidates can also check the official website i.e. jpsc.gov.in for checking Jharkhand FSO Syllabus along with Test Pattern.
JPSC FSO Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of aspirants into Food Safety Officer posts. There are nearly 24 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who possess Graduation Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by JPSC officials. The Last date for JPSC Online Application submission is 16th February 2016. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Jharkhand Govt Jobs can apply to these posts before the last date.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding JPSC Recruitment 2016, Jharkhand PSC FSO Exam Important Dates, JPSC FSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, JPSC FSO Previous Papers etc.
Jharkhand PSC – jpsc.gov.in
The Jharkhand State Government operated the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The JPSC works for the recruitment of qualified candidates for numerous jobs in Jharkhand Combined State Civil Services. The Jharkhand PSC recruits capable aspirants for the development of the country. The JPSC releases advertisements for the recruitment of proficient candidates into state government through exams. Applicants will be selected depending upon their ranks obtained in the exams conducted by Jharkhand PSC. Eligible candidates who want to work at Govt Jobs in Jharkhand can use this opportunity and apply for the jobs through online after the release date of the advertisement. Applicants can visit the legitimate website for further details. The approved website link of Jharkhand PSC is www.jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC FSO Exam Pattern 2016
|1.||Written Test||I||100||2 Hours|
JPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus
The Expected Syllabus for JPSC FSO is provided below. The Exact JPSC FSO Syllabus will be updated soon on our website after the official release.
- Nutrition Introduction.
- Nutrients – Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fat, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Health & Public Health.
- Assessment of Nutritional Status – Biochemical, Anthropometry, Clinical and Diet Surveys.
- Functions, Requirements, Food Sources and Deficiency.
- Food Microbiology.
- Food Processing, Types of Processing Methods.
- Factors effecting spoilage & Prevention of Food Spoilage.
- Food spoilage – Types & Role of Micro-Organisms.
- Preservation of different types of foods.
- General methods of food preservation and food processing.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – seafood toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections and intoxications.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Essential Commodities Act.
- Product Development – Criteria for Selection of raw materials, sensory evaluation, objective evaluation, standardization, labeling.
- Standards of Weights and Measures Act.
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – Food Additives and Contaminants.
- Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Export and Quality Control.
- Food Colours Flavouring Agents.
- Sampling Procedures for Conducting Surveys and for Quality Control.
- Sweeteners, Preservatives, Antioxidants, Emulsifying and Stabilizing Agents, Antimicrobial Substances.
- Occupational Health – Health of workers in Industries safety measures, Occupational Diseases.
- Indirect Additives, Residues, Contaminants & Adulterants, Pesticide Residues, Contaminants from Packaging Material, Metallic Contaminants, Adulterants Irradiated Food, Genetically Modified Food.
- Hygiene and sanitation in food sector – pest control measures, Garbage and Sewage disposal, Water – Sources, purification.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- WHO (World Health Organization).
- National Organizations – ICMR, ICAR, Council for Social Welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Improve the Health Status of people in India.
- International Organizations – FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization).
- Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006.
- Codex Alimentarius, ISO, WTO.
- Programs to Eradicate Malnutrition
- Food Safety & Standards Rules & Regulation, 2011 etc.
Download Jharkhand PSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer Posts.
No of posts: 221.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Direct Link to Download JPSC FSO Syllabus pdf
Click on the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: