Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 is provided here. So the aspirants of Karnataka civil judge jobs can check the KHC civil judge syllabus along with the exam pattern. Download Karnataka HJS exam syllabus from the below link.
Karnataka High Court Judge Syllabus 2019
For the candidates of Karnataka state who are having a graduation degree in Law, there is the Latest news. The Karnataka state government recently released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019. So many of the candidates who do their graduation in Law or equivalent already applied for High Court jobs. And those applicants now are searching for KHC Civil Judge syllabus. To qualify for the civil judge examination, you need to prepare more. Therefore if you prepare a schematic plan with the help of the provided Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus, then it will be easy to reach the minimum cutoff marks.
Have you seen the Karnataka High Court Judge Exam pattern? If not you can view the KHC Civil judge exam pattern in the below table. If you check this KHC Judge exam pattern then will be having an idea about the scheme of the examination. The type of the test, Number of marks, exam duration, subject names and the number of questions in the KHC exam is clearly available in the below table of exam pattern. Also, read Employment News for other state government jobs. Interested can participate in current affairs quiz, to gain general knowledge in current affairs.
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Post Name||Civil Judges|
|Exam Date||10th Feb 2019|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019
- It will be a written test consisting of Objective Type Questions
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
Through this High Court Recruitment, the Karnataka state is going to recruit eligible candidates for the post of civil judge. The total number of vacancies in the Karnataka High Court Recruitment are 71 vacancies. So the interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the last date.
Also, for the sake of KHC Civil judge aspirants, we are providing the KHC Civil Judge Previous papers. Therefore memorize all the questions from the KHC previous papers to score more marks. Check the subject wise Karnataka Civil Judge syllabus and exam patterns in the below section.
Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019
As the KHC civil judge recruitment has prelims and mains exam, so we are providing the separate syllabus for Prelims and mains below.
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 – Prelims
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860, etc.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 – Mains
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
- Framing of Charges
Download Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf 2019
The furnished information about Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus is only for the reference use. So the candidates who are appearing for Karnataka High Court exam can check the KHC judge syllabus here. Keep visiting our page for the latest updates on KHC Jobs. Or you can check the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for further more details of Karnataka Judicial Services jobs.
- High Court of Karnataka Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers – Click Here
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – Click Here