- 1 Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 Karnataka Public Works Department – kpwd.gov.in
- 2.1 Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for General Studies
- 2.2 Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- 2.3 Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 2.4 Download Karnataka Public Works Department Junior Syllabus 2016
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus Details:
The KPWD Junior Engineer Syllabus is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who are appearing for the Karnataka PWD Jr Engineer Exam can check the Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus & Karnataka PWD JE Exam Pattern here.
The Karnataka Public Works Department has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Junior Engineer posts in Civil & Mechanical departments in Group ‘C’ Cadre. There are nearly 501 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who possess Diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized Univeristy or equivalent are eligible to apply. The last date for KPWD Online Application submission is 3rd March 2016. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Bangalore Government Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode.
Candidates who have applied against this notification will be searching for the Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus & Karnataka PWD JE Exam Pattern. We are providing the KPWD Junior Engineer Syllabus & KPWD Junior Engineer Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016, Karnataka PWD Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Previous Papers etc.
Karnataka Public Works Department – kpwd.gov.in
Karnataka Public Works Department is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Karnataka. It was formed in the year 1856 in Karnataka. Its headquarters is located in Vikasa Soudha, Karnataka. The KPWD is responsible for Public Works in the state of Karnataka. It plans, develops & raises funds for the development of Buildings in the state. It is charged with Maintenance & Construction of Buildings, Roads & Other Public Properties & Infra Structure.
The Karnataka PWD releases advertisements for the recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Karnataka State Government Jobs or Engineering Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can check the official website i.e www.kpwd.gov.in for more details.
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for General Studies
- Current events – International, National and Local.
- Science and Technology updates.
- History – India & Karnataka.
- Personalities in News.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Cultural Heritage & Tourism.
- Geography – India, Karnataka etc.
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Pipe Flow.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Machine Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations etc.
Download Karnataka Public Works Department Junior Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Works Department.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
No of posts: 501.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official website: www.kpwd.gov.in
Direct Link to Download KPWD Syllabus pdf for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical)
Click on the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: