- 1 KPSC AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 KPSC – kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 2.1 KPSC AE Civil Syllabus
- 2.2 KPSC AE Syllabus for Electrical
- 2.3 KPSC AE Syllabus for Mechanical
- 2.4 KPSC Asst Engineer Civil Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2.5 KPSC Asst Engineer Electrical Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2.6 KPSC Asst Engineer Mechanical Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2.7 Download KSPC Syllabus for Assistant Engineer
KPSC AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
KPSC AE Syllabus Details:
The Karnataka PSC Asst Engineer Syllabus is available for download on this page from the link given below. Candidates who are appearing for the KPSC Assistant Engineer Exam can check the KPSC AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification recently for the recruitment of skilled aspirants into Assistant Engineer posts in various disciplines. There are nearly 846 vacant Engineer Jobs according to the advertisement. Different Positions include Civil, Electrical, Mechanical etc. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible to apply. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Engineering Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode. The last date for the KPSC Online Application submission is 27th February 2016.
Aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the KPSC AE Syllabus & KPSC AE Exam Pattern. We are providing the KPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & KPSC Asst Engineer Exam Pattern for reference. The KPSC AE Syllabus pdf is also given below. Candidates can check the Karnataka PSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016 on the official website along with the Exam Pattern.
Candidates can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding KPSC Recruitment 2016, KPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Important Dates, KPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern, KPSC AE Previous Papers etc.
KPSC – kpsc.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is also known as KPSC. It is an approved organization working under the Government of Karnataka. The KPSC makes works related to selection procedures, development of the state etc. The KPSC releases notifications every year for the recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts by conducting exams. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview conducted by the officials of KPSC. Different Exams include Combined Civil Services, Combined Police Services, Lecturer Exams, Medical Officer, Asst Engineer etc. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Karnataka Government Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode after the release of notifications. Applicants can refer the official website for further details. The authoritative website of KPSC is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC AE Civil Syllabus
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
KPSC AE Syllabus for Electrical
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Microprocessor & Microcontrollers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
KPSC AE Syllabus for Mechanical
- Strength of Materials.
- Heat Transfer,
- Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
Click on the links given below to download KPSC AE Syllabus pdf:
Download KSPC Syllabus for Assistant Engineer
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer.
No of posts: 846.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Direct Link to Download Karnataka PSC Asst Engineer Syllabus pdf
Click on the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: