KPSC Mains Syllabus 2015
KPSC Mains Syllabus: KPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification was released on 30th June 2015. Karnataka Public Service Commission has published this recruitment notification to fill 2484 Assistant/ First Division Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant (Backlog) Vacancies. A huge number of candidates were applied for this KPSC FDA Recruitment. The candidates who are preparing for the KPSC Exam can get the KPSC Mains Syllabus from here. KPSC Mains Syllabus is very important to the Applicants. Here for them we are providing KPSC FDA Syllabus, KPSC Junior Assistant syllabus, KPSC Second Division Assistant Syllabus otherwise you can also get this from official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Public Service commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18/05/1951. Karnataka PSC Makes appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by government of Karnataka to fill available vacancies in various departments under the Karnataka Public Service commission from time to time. Now it has come up with the KPSC Notification 2015 to recruit the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant/ First Division Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant (Backlog).
KPSC Mains Syllabus for FDA/SDA
Kpsc Mains Syllabus mainly consists of 2 parts they are enclosed below
I. General Studies
II. Optional Subjects
KPSC Mains Syllabus consists of seven papers. Paper consists of Essays, Paper 2 to Paper 5 consists of General Studie, 6 & 7 papers consists of optional papers.
Paper I :
- Essays Two Essays (in Kannada/English) Essay- 1:Topic of International /National Importance Essay- 2: Topic of State Importance/ Local Importance.
Paper II : General Studies 1
- History & Cultural Heritage (India and Karnataka)
- Social & Political Perspective.
- Indian Economy-Planning- Rural Development Data Collection-Analysis- Interpretation.
Paper III : General Studies 2
- Physical Features and Natural Resources.
- Overview of Indian Constitution.
- Public Administration & Management, International Relations.
Paper IV : General Studies 3
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in Development of India, Information Technology in Public Domain.
- Advancement and Modern Trends In Natural Science, Life Science, Agriculture, Science, Health and Hygiene
- Challenges and Issues of Development on Environment and Ecology.
Paper V : General Studies 4
Download KPSC Mains Syllabus 2015 in Kannada
Options Subjects in KPSC Mains Syllabus are enclosed below.