Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016 pdf is available here. Candidates who have applied for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment can get the Preliminary & Main Examination Syllabus on this page. We have given the Lok Sabha Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern on this Page. Check Lok Sabha Secretariat Prelims Syllabus and also Mains Syllabus here.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus
The Parliment of India, Lok Sabha has released an Employment News for various Secretariat Posts. Candidates who have applied for this Recruitment can get the complete details of this Exam here. We have Provided the Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus on this Page. Download the Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant Syllabus & Exam from the below sections. As everyone knows that Qualifying in the Lok Sabha Secretariat Prelims & Mains Exam is very important to get this Job. For this Purpose, we provided the Preliminary Examination Syllabus as well Main Exam Syllabus on this Page. Before attending the Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Exam, check the Legislative & Various Posts Syllabus & Test Pattern from the below sections.
Parliment of India Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
The Lok Sabha has released a Recruitment Notification for the Eligible candidates to fill 35 Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant Posts. They invited Online Applications from the Eligible candidates. It is a great opportunity to the candidates who are interested in Central Govt Jobs. Get the Complete details of this Recruitment from our Site. Aspirants can also get the information regarding the Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs from the official Site www.loksabha.nic.in. All those applicants can download Lok Sabha Secretariat Prelims Syllabus and also Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus from the below sections.
Lok Sabha Protocol Assistant Syllabus – Details
Name of Company: Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in
Post Names: Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant.
Number of Jobs: 35 Posts.
Starting Date of Online Application: 02/11/2016.
Last Date: 01/12/2016.
Location: Delhi, India.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Part A||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50||50 Minutes|
|2.||Part B||General English||50||50|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive||Paper I||English Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Grammar||150||3 hrs|
|2.||Paper II||Constitution of India||100||3 hrs|
- The Lok Sabha will conduct Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
- Preliminary Exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- Lok Sabha Secretariate Prelims Exam Consists of multiple choice Questions.
- Candidates who qualify in the Prelims Exam has to attend the Main Exam.
- Lok Sabha Secretariate Mains Exam consists two papers.
- Paper 1 is conducted for 150 marks.
- Paper 2 is conducted for 100 marks.
- Each Question Carries 1 mark in both Prelims & Main Exam.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus
Download the Secretariat Assistant Preliminary & Main Examination Syllabus before starting your preparation for the Exam. The Provided Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Syllabus is for reference use. These may help you to score good marks in the Examination. For better preparation, we have provided the Last year question Papers.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Prelims Syllabus
General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus – 50 Marks
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Science
- General Polity.
- Current Events – International & National
Lok Sabha Executive Asst Syllabus – General English
- Verb & Adverbs.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Word Formation.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus
Lok Sabha Legislative Syllabus – English Syllabus
- English Essay – 60 marks
- Precis – 40 marks
- Comprehension – 25 marks
- Grammar – 25 marks
Lok Sabha Committee Syllabus – Constitution of India
1. Introduction to the Indian Constitution
- The composition of Constituent Assembly & its committees.
- Preamble & its Philosophy.
- Salient Features ofIndian Constitution.
- Citizenship-Methods of acquiring & losing.
- Fundamental Rights & fundamental Duties.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
3. Union Government: Organisation, Power & Functions
- Legislature: Union Parliament.
- Executive: President, Vice-President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers.
- Judiciary: Supreme Court.
4. State Government: Organisation, Power & Functions
- State Legislature: Composition & Powers.
- The State Executive: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers – Powers & Functions.
- State Judiciary: High Court – Composition & Powers. -,
5. Part XV, XVIII, XX of the Constitution
- Election Commission
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment Procedure
Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus & Exam Pattern