MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus are available here. Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Com Limited has released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer and various other posts like Civil etc. Aspirants who are seeking for government jobs in Maharashtra has utilized this opportunity. Now, the candidates are browsing for MAHADISCOM JE Civil Exam Syllabus. Aspirants can get MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Syllabus & Exam Pattern in our web site. Candidates can also download MAHADISCOM JE Civil Exam Syllabus pdf. It will become easy for the candidates who are preparing for the MAHADISCOM JE Exam. MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus is also available in official site.
Candidates can get MAHADISCOM JE Civil Recruitment notification, MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, MAHADISCOM JE Admit Card and MAHADISCOM JE Previous Papres in our site.
MAHADISCOM – Maharashtra
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Com Limited is also known as MAHADISCOM. It is a government organised board that is responsible for the recruitment of candidates to various service posts in the state of Maharashtra. Every year it will release recruitment notification to provide employment opportunity for the job seekers in Maharashtra state. It will conduct State Service Examination for various Posts. The organisation will recruit the candidates based on the merit list in the examination. So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam. We have provided the MAHADISCOM Junior Engineer Assistant Civil Syllabus topics in our site. It will become easy way for the candidate to prepare well for exam. For any other details about MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus you can check it from official site.
MAHADISCOM JE Assistant Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check MAHADISCOM Exam Pattern for the post of Junior Engineer Assistant Civil. Candidates can check in below table.
- Written test covers subject based questions & general aptitude questions.
- There will be 5 sections for each subject Paper.
- Candidates have to choose one from those five.
- Subject paper includes questions from streams like Civil, Electrical etc.
- There will be 2 sections for written test.
- Section I includes questions to know the professional knowledge of the candidates.
- Section II includes General Aptitude questions.
|Section I||Professional Knowledge Civil||60||100||1 Hour|
|Section II||General Aptitude||90||90||1 Hour|
MAHADISCOM JE (Civil) Syllabus 2015
- Banking Transactions.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Banking Transactions
- Physical and Chemical properties.
- Standard Tests.
- Uses and manufacture/quarrying of materials
e.g. building stones, silicate based materials, Cement (Portland), Asbestos products, Timber and Wood based Products.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Glossary of technical terms.
- Analysis of rates.
- Methods and unit of measurement.
- k (Modular & Traditional bricks).
- RCC work.
- Timber work.
- Painting, Flooring, Plastering.
- Boundary wall.
- Brick building.
- Water Tank.
- Septic tank.
- Bar bending schedule.
- Centre line method.
- Mid-section formula.
- Trapezodial formula.
- Simpson’s rule.
- Cost estimate of Septic tank.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Surveying
- Principles of surveying.
- Measurement of distance.
- Chain surveying.
- working of prismatic compass.
- compass traversing.
- local attraction.
- plane table surveying.
- The odolite traversing.
- adjustment of theodolite.
- Definition of terms used in leveling.
- curvature and refraction corrections.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Soil Mechanics
- Origin of soil.
- Phase diagram
- Definitions- void ratio, porosity, degree of saturation, water content, specific gravity of soil grains, unit weights, density index and interrelationship of different parameters, Grain size distribution curves and their uses.
- Atterberg’s limits.
- ISI soil classification and plasticity chart.
- Permeability of soil.
- Coefficient of permeability.
- Unconfined and confined aquifers.
- Determination of coefficient of permeability.
- Effective stress.
- Quick sand.
- Consolidation of soils.
- Degree of consolidation.
- Pre-consolidation pressure.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Irrigation Engineering
- Necessity, Benefits.
- III effects of irrigation.
- Types and Methods of irrigation.
- Measurement of rainfall.
- Run off coefficient.
- Water requirement of crops.
- Duty, delta and base period.
- Kharif and Rabi Crops.
- Command area.
- Time factor.
- Crop ratio.
- Weir and barrage.
- Failure of weirs and permeable foundation.
- Methods of flood control.
- Fluid properties.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Hydraulics
- Measurements of flow.
- Bernoulli’s theorem and its application.
- Flow through pipes.
- Flow in open channels.
- Pumps and turbines.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Transportation Engineering
- Highway Engineering.
- Bituminous construction.
- Rigid pavement joint.
- Railway Engineering.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Components of permanent way.
- intersections and interchanges.
- traffic signals.
- Traffic signs and markings.
MAHADISCOM JE Syllabus for Environmental Engineering
- Quality of water.
- Source of water supply.
- Purification of water.
- Distribution of water.
- Need of sanitation.
- Sewerage systems.
- Circular sewer.
- Sewage treatments.
- Surface water drainage.
- Noise pollution – causes, health effects, control.
- Air pollution – pollutants, causes, effects, control.