MEECL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
MEECL AE Syllabus Details: The Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of capable candidates into Assistant Engineer posts in various departments. There are about 38 vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied for this posts in online mode. The MEECL Assistant Engineer Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. Now candidates will be searching for MEECL AE Syllabus & MEECL AE Exam Pattern. We are providing MEECL Assist Engineer Syllabus & MEECL Assist Engineer Exam Pattern in our website for the guidance of candidates. The MEECL Assistant Engineer Syllabus pdf is also available for download in this page from the link given below. Candidates can check for MEECL Assistant Engineer Syllabus & MEECL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding MEECL AE Recruitment 2015, MEECL AE Exam Important Dates, MEECL Asst Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern, MEECL AE Admit cards 2015, etc.
Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited is an authorized power production organization working under the state government of Meghalaya. The MEECL produces electricity and transmits all over the state through distribution stations. The Main objective of MEECL is to produce reliable electricity for the whole state and supply power at fair prices to the people of Meghalaya. The MEECL releases notifications every year for recruitment of skilled and efficient candidates into various posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Government Jobs in Meghalaya can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the authoritative website for further details. The official website of Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited is meecl.nic.in.
MEECL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2015
The MEECL Assist Engineer Syllabus is given below. The MEECL AE Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website.
The MEECL AE Exam consists of 2 phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following exams:
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The MEECL Asst Engineer Written Test consists of the following features:
- The exam is of objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam consists of 2 sections.
- Section 1 consists of questions from General Studies.
- Section 2 consists of questions from Technical Subject, which is chosen by the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 300 marks including Interview.
- The interview is conducted for candidates who are shortlisted in Written Test.
MEECL AE Exam Pattern
|1||Written Test||General Studies||60||3 Hours|
MEECL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2015
The MEECL AE Syllabus PDF is available for download on this page. Candidates can check for MEECL Assist Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
The MEECL Assist Engineer Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Studies.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Environment Engineering.
MEECL AE Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Events – National, International.
- World Geography.
- Indian Geography.
- History – India, World, Meghalaya.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- General English.
- General Aptitude.
- General Knowledge etc.
MEECL AE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog & Digital Circuits.
- Electrical Power Systems.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network theory.
- Control Systems.
- Electro-Magnetic Theory.
MEECL AE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing Science.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- I.C. Engines.
- Heat Transfer & Refrigeration.
MEECL AE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Construction Planning & Management.
MEECL AE Syllabus for Environment Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry & Microbiology.
- Air Pollution & Control Engineering.
- Soil & Water Conservation Engineering.
- Health Safety & Environment.
- Earth & Environment.
- Environmental Policy & Legislation.
- Environmental Economics.
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Audit.
- Disaster Management.
- Integrated Impact Assessment.
- Environmental Risk Assessment.
- Environmental System Simulation.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Integrated Watershed Management.
Download MEECL Assist Engineer Syllabus 2015
Name of Organization: Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL).
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (A.E).
Number of Posts: 38
Job Location: Meghalaya.
Official Website: meecl.nic.in
Direct Link to Download Meghalaya Energy Co Ltd Assist Engineer Syllabus