MES Exam Syllabus Details: The Military Engineering Services Exam notification is released for various posts. Many candidates have applied for this exam. Various posts include Assistant Draughtsman, Supervisor, Civil Motor Driver, Chowkidar etc. The Exam Dates will be updated soon on this website. Candidates can check for the detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern given in our website. Interested candidates can download the syllabus pdf from the below mentioned links.
MES Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Military Engineering Services (MES) is an authorized organization under the Indian Army. It provides engineering support to the Armed Forces and is one of the largest construction agency in India. MES is a military organization which provides Engineering support to various units of Army, Air Force, Navy, and DRDO. MES releases notifications every year for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Army Jobs or Engineering Jobs can apply to these posts through online mode after the release of notification. Aspirants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Military Engineering Services is mes.gov.in.
MES Exam Selection Process
The MES Exam has 2 phases. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the following phases :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
MES Syllabus Pdf 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Military Engineering Services (MES)|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
Military Engineering Services Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|III||General English & General Awareness||30||30|
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of questions from 4 parts.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The Question paper is available in Hindi & English.
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 130 marks.
MES Syllabus for Group C & D Posts
The Military Engineering Services Exam dates will be updated soon on this website. Candidates can check for MES Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The Military Engineering Services Exam consists of the following subjects :
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
- Specialized topics
MES Exam Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal Analysis.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
MES Exam Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
- LCM & HCF.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Tables and Graphs etc.
MES Exam Syllabus for General English
- English Language and its correct usage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Paragraph Writing.
- Report Writing.
- Letter writing etc.
MES Exam Syllabus for Specialized topics
- Materials Mgmt tools.
- ABC analysis.
- Preservation of various kinds of Engineering stores.
- Basics of computer-based data management.
MES Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
Download Military Engineering Services Exam Syllabus Pdf 2019
- MES Exam Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
- Military Engineering Services Recruitment – Click Here
- MES Previous Year Question Paper Pdf – Click Here
- Official Website of Military Engineering Services – Click Here