- 1 MPPSC ADPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 MPPSC – mppsc.nic.in
- 3 MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
- 4 MPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus
- 5 MPPSC Syllabus for Assistant District Prosecution Officer 2015
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus Details:
The MPPSC ADPO Syllabus is available for download on this page. Candidates who have applied for MPPSC Assistant District Prosection Officer Exam can check the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern in our website. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these posts through online mode.
Candidates who have applied to this posts will be searching for MPPSC ADPO Syllabus & MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern. We are providing the MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Syllabus & MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The MPPSC ADPO Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below. Aspirants can check for the Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Syllabus & MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The MPPSC ADPO Admit Cards 2015 are also available for download in our recruitment.guru website.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding the MPPSC Recruitment 2015, MPPSC ADPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, MPPSC ADPO Exam Important Dates, MPPSC ADPO Previous Papers, MPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Cards 2015 etc.
MPPSC – mppsc.nic.in
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is an authorized organization under state government of Madhya Pradesh. The MP Public Service Commission does all the procedures for recruitment of efficient and skilled candidates into State Civil Services Department. The MPPSC recruits candidates for the development of the state. The MPPSC releases notifications for recruitment of candidates for various posts every year. The MPPSC conducts examination mostly in 3 phases for different posts. The test consists of Prelims, Mains & Personal Interview. The candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by MPPSC. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Madya Pradesh can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Madhya Pradesh PSC is www.mppsc.nic.in.
MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
The MPPSC ADPO Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below. The MPPSC ADPO Exam consists of the following features:
- The exam is of objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 papers.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- Duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Interview.
- The Interview is conducted for a total of 50 Marks.
MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern 2015-16
|1.||Written Test||I||300||2 Hours|
MPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus
The MPPSC ADPO Syllabus is provided below. Candidates can check the MPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus for Paper I
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Indian Contract Act – 1872.
- Transfer of Property Act – 1882.
- Civil Procedure Code – 1908.
- Law of Torts.
- Information Technology Act.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act – 2005.
- Right to Information Act – 2005.
- Dowry Prohibition Act 1961.
- Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride & Bridegroom) Rules 1985.
- Immoral Traffic Act 1956.
- Indecent Representation of Women Act – 1986.
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006.
- Young Persons Act – 1956.
- Protection of Children Act 2012.
- Juvenile Justice Act 2000.
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus for Paper II
- Indian Penal Code – 1860.
- Criminal Procedure Code – 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act – 1872.
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Act 1989.
- Wild Life Protection Act – 1972.
- Food Safety & Standards Act – 2006.
- Prevention of Corruption Act – 1988.
- Arms Act – 1959.
- Narcotic Drugs & Psychotrotic Substances Act – 1985.
- Indian Electricity Act – 2003.
- MP Exercise Act – 1915.
- Motor Vehicles Act – 1988.
- Indian Railways Act – 1989.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955.
- The Probation of Offenders Act – 1958.
- The Protection of Human Rights Act – 1993.
- The Environment Act – 1986.
MPPSC Syllabus for Assistant District Prosecution Officer 2015
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
Name of the Post: Assistant District Prosecution Officer.
Number of Posts: 251.
Name of the Exam: Forest Ranger.
Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
Official websites: www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com / www.mppsc.nic.in
Direct Link to Download MPPSC Assistant District Prosecution Officer Syllabus