The MPPSC SSE Syllabus Pdf 2016-17 is updated. Download Madhya Pradesh State Services Prelims and Mains Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. People who applied for the Madhya Pradesh PSC State Services Exam can check the Complete MPPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the MPPSC State Services Syllabus, Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern, Exam dates. Therefore get the complete details of Madhya Pradesh PSC SSE Recruitment Details in this article.
MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Are you searching for the MPPSC SSE Syllabus? then you have reached the right place to check the complete Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Here we have given the MPPSC State Services Prelims Syllabus & MPPSC State Services Mains Syllabus. People who have applied for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission SSE Exam have to start their Exam preparation as early as possible. Because there will be a heavy Competition for the MPPSC Jobs. Candidates who have applied for the Today Employment News in Madhya Pradesh can check the MPPSC State Services Exam Syllabus Pdf and Exam Pattern for the Prelims & Mains Exam from the below Sections. Applicants can also get more details regarding the Madhya Pradesh PSC State Services Exam like Exam dates, Exam Pattern here.
Madhya Pradesh PSC SSE Prelims & Mains Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published the Latest Employment News to conduct State Services Exam. Total 364 State Services Posts are released under the Madhya Pradesh PSC Board. It is a good Opportunity for the Job Hunters who are searching for the Lates Govt jobs. Those candidates can utilize this Recruitment notification and should apply before the Last date. Contenders can also check the more details regarding the MPPSC State Services Recruitment Notification 2016-17 like Age Limit, Application Process, Educational Qualification etc here. All the applied candidates can check the MPPSC SSE Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
MPPSC State Services Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||State Services Examination|
|No.of Posts||364 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||09 December 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||08 January 2017|
|SSE Exam Date||10 February 2017|
MPPSC SSE Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies||100||200||2 Hrs|
|2.||Paper II||General Awareness||100||200||2 Hrs|
MPPSC SSE Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1||Descriptive Type||Paper I||General Studies – I||300||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper II||General Studies – II||300||3 Hrs|
|3||Paper III||General Studies – III||200||3 Hrs|
|4||Paper IV||General Studies – IV||200||3 Hrs|
|5||Paper V||General Hindi||200||3 Hrs|
|6||Paper VI||Essay Writing||100||2 Hrs|
Here we have provided theMPPSC SSE Syllabus for Prelims & Mains Exam. It consists of MPPSC State Services Prelims Syllabus and MPPSC State Services Mains Syllabus. To make your Preparation better, we have given the MPPSC SSE Previous Papers. Practice the provided Papers and give your best in the Examination.
MPPSC SSE Prelims Exam Syllabus
- History of India and Independent India.
- Geography of India
- General Geographical awareness of world
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
- Polity and Economy of M.P
- Information and Communication Technology
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
MPPSC SSE Mains Syllabus 2017
General Studies I – (Paper 1)
- History and Culture
- Water Management
- Disaster and its management
General Studies II – (Paper 1)
- The Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance.
- Security issues: External and Internal.
- Social & Some Important Legislation.
- Social Sector – Health, Education & Empowerment.
- Education systems.
- Human resource development.
- Welfare programmes.
- Public Services.
- Public Expenditure and Accounts.
- International Organizations.
General Studies III – (Paper 1)
- Science and Technology
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Emerging Technologies
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Indian Economy
General Studies IV – (Paper 1)
- Human needs and motivation
- Philosophers/ Thinkers, Social workers/ Reformers.
- Emotional intelligence.