Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus
The MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus Pdf is enclosed here. Therefore, applicants who have applied for the MPPSC State Service Exam 2018 can check here for the syllabus. The Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam is going to be held on 18th February 2018. Hence, candidates are requested to follow the Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 from this page. The syllabus is essential to begin your exam preparation. So, click on the downloading links and download the MP Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 from this page. Also, check the MPPSC State Service Exam Pattern here. Interested aspirants can also visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus along with the Test Pattern.
About MPPSC State Service Exam:
MPPSC State Service Exam is conducted for various posts, such as Sub Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Superintendent, District Jail, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer (Group B), Assistant Director, Assistant Director, District Supply Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, and Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO).
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||State Service Exam – 2018|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Main Exam, Interview|
|Application Start Date||18th December 2017|
|Application Last Date||8th January 2018|
|Prelims Written Date||18th February 2018|
|Main Exam Date||Update Soon|
Madhya Pradesh PSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Exam Type||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Question||I||General Studies||100||200||2 Hrs|
|2.||II||General Aptitude Test||100||200||2 Hrs|
- The Prelims Written Test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The MPPSC Question Paper consists of two paper i.e., Paper I and Paper II.
- Each paper carries 200 marks and consists of 100 questions.
- The candidates will get 2 hours to complete each paper.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||I||General Studies I.||3oo||3 Hrs|
|2.||II||General Studies II.||300||3 Hrs|
|3.||III||General Studies III.||300||3 Hrs|
|4.||IV||General Studies IV.||200||3 Hrs|
|5.||V||General Hindi.||200||3 Hrs|
|6.||VI||Hindi Essay Writing.||100||2 Hrs|
- The MPPSC State Service Main Exam will be subjective type.
- There will be total 6 paper.
- Also, there will be an Interview of 175 marks.
Syllabus for MPPSC State Service Prelims Exam
Paper I – General Studies:
- General Science and Environment.
- Current Affairs – National and International Importance.
- History of India and Independent India.
- Geography of India.
- General Geographical Awareness of World.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Geography, History, and Culture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Polity and Economy of Madhya Pradesh.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- SC, ST (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No. 33 of 1989).
- The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1995 (No. 22 of 1955).
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
Paper II – Feneral Aptitude Test:
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- General Mental Ability.
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X Level).
- Interpersonal Skill including Communication Skill.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation.
Syllabus for MP PSC State Service Main Examination
Paper I – General Studies I:
- History and Culture – Indian and World.
- Water Management.
- Disaster and its Management.
Paper II – General Studies II:
- The Constitution, the Political, and Administrative Structure of Governance.
- Security Issues: External and Internal.
- Social & Some Important Legislation.
- Social Sector – Health, Education & Employment.
- Education Systems.
- Human Resource Development.
- Welfare Programmes.
- Public Services.
- Public Expenditure and Accounts.
- International Organizations.
General Studies III – Paper III:
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Economy.
Paper IV – General Studies IV:
- Human Needs and Motivation.
- Philosophers/ Thinkers, Social Workers/ Reformers.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Case Studies.
General Hindi – Paper V:
- पल्लवन, संधि व समास.
- प्रयोग, शब्दावली तथा प्रारंभिक व्याकरण.
- निबंध लेखन (300 शब्द).
- प्रतिवेदन- (प्रशासनिक, विधि, पत्रकारिता, साहित्य व सामाजिक).
- अनुवाद (वाक्यों का).
Hindi Essay Writing – Paper VI:
- First Essay (1000 words) – 50 Marks.
- Second Essay (250 words) – 25 Marks.
- Third Essay (250 words) – 25 Marks.