MPSC Syllabus 2019 is available here for Subordinate Services PSI, STI, ASO Posts. Candidates who are appearing for Subordinate Services like Sales Tax Inspector (STI), Police Sub Inspector (PSI) & Assistant Section Officer posts can get the complete MPSC Subordinate Services Syllabus 2019 in Marathi here. Also, download the syllabus pdf from the below links along with Exam Pattern to start your exam preparation.
|MPSC Subordinate Services Syllabus||Click Here|
|MPSC State Services Syllabus||Click Here|
MPSC Subordinate Services Syllabus 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had released recruitment notification for 555 Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted Group B PSI, STI, ASO Posts. Candidates who are appearing for the exam need to prepare well since the competition is expected to be high this time. For this purpose, Here we have given detailed MPSC Subordinate Services (PSI, STI & ASO) Syllabus along with exam pattern details section wise.
However, continue reading further to get additional details like exam date, previous year papers, etc.
Maharashtra PSC PSI, STI & ASO Exam Syllabus – Details
|Board Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B (PSI, STI & ASO)|
|No of Vacancies||555|
|Combined Paper 1 Mains Exam Date 2019||28th July 2019|
|PSI Paper 2 Exam Date 2019||4th August 2019|
|STI Paper 2 Exam Date 2019||11th August 2019|
|Main Exam (ASO Paper 2) Date 2019||25th August 2019|
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
MPSC Maharashtra Subordinate Services (PSI, STI, ASO) Exam Pattern 2019
Maharashtra PSC Subordinate Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Ability/सामान्य क्षमता||100||100|
- The medium of paper will be in Marathi & English.
- The exam will be of objective type questions/उद्दीष्ट प्रकार.
- Duration of exam will be 1 hour.
MPSC ASO, STI, PSI Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper||Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 2||Post Related Subjects||100||100|
- The medium of paper will be in Marathi & English.
- Duration of exam will be 1 hour for each paper.
MPSC PSI PET Test Pattern 2019
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||79 cm without expansion & capacity to expand 5 cm||–|
Check MPSC State Service Syllabus 2019 along with the Test Pattern for both Prelims and Mains. Every year Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts the State Service Prelims as well as the Mains Examination. Here, we have provided the full Syllabus details for the interested aspirants so that they can start their preparation before its too late. So, applicants go through the full notification to get the complete details of MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2019.
MPSC State Service Syllabus 2019
The Government of Maharashtra releases various notifications for the candidates under its different divisions like Administration, Police, Forest, and State services etc. The new MPSC State Services Exam Syllabus along with the test pattern for Preliminary & Mains is available now. It is necessary for each aspirant those who are preparing for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Preliminary & Mains exam. The syllabus and Exam Pattern helps the candidates to crack the written test. Below we have attached the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus in pdf file. So, please make use of the attached document and perform well in the written test.
MPSC Syllabus 2019 Preliminary & Mains – Brief Info
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||State Services Prelims Examination|
|MPSC Prelims 2019 Date||17th February 2019|
For the Posts of MPSC SSE, Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
MPSC State Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
There will be two Papers: Paper I & Paper II
|Paper I (Compulsory)||200||Two Hours||Degree|
|Paper-II (Compulsory)||200||Two Hours||Degree/ Class X/ XII Level|
- The Medium of Question Paper will be Marathi & English.
- The Question Paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The total marks will be 400 and each paper carries 200 marks each.
- There will be negative marking.
MPSC Prelims Syllabus 2019
Current events of state, national and international importance.MPSC Prelims Syllabus in Marathi – Paper I
- History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
- Maharashtra, India and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Maharashtra, India and the World.
- Maharashtra and India – Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
MPSC prelims Detailed Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- General mental ability.
- Decision – making and problem – solving.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class X level)
- Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).
MPSC State Service Mains Exam Pattern 2019
The General Studies Paper will have Objective Type Questions.
|GS Paper 1||History and Geography||150 Marks for each Paper|
|GS Paper 2||Indian Constitution and Politics|
|GS Paper 3||Human Resource Development and Human Rights|
|GS Paper 4||Economics and Science & Technology|
|Compulsory Marathi and English||Essay/Translation/Precise||100 Marks for each Paper|
|Compulsory English and Marathi||Grammar and Comprehension|
|Total – 800 Marks|
- The Paper having Grammar and Comprehension will have Objective Type Questions.
- The Paper having Essay/Translation/Precise will have Descriptive Type Questions.
MPSC Mains Syllabus 2019
Candidates can get here the detailed MPSC State Service Syllabus Pdf for Mains Exam. For the candidates to get easier we have given here the detailed topics related to every paper. So go through the below sections and prepare well for the Examination.
GS (General Studies) – I: History and Geography
- History: History of Modern India particularly Maharashtra, Establishment of British Rule in India, Socio-Cultural Changes, Social and economic awakening, Emergence and growth of Indian Nationalism etc.
- Geography – with special reference to Maharashtra: Physical Geography, Economic Geography of Maharashtra, Environmental Geography, Remote Sensing etc.
- Geography and Agriculture: Agroecology, Climate, Soils, Water Management.
GS (General Studies) – II: Indian Constitution and Indian Politics (Special Reference to Maharashtra) and Law
- The Constitution of India.
- The Political System (Structure, Powers, and Functions of Governments)
- State Government and Administration (Special Reference to Maharashtra)
- District Administration.
- Rural and Urban Local Government.
- Educational System.
- Parties and Pressure Groups
- Social Welfare and Social Legislation
- Public Services etc.
GS (General Studies) – III: Human Resource Development (HRD) and Human Rights
- Human Resource Development: Human Resource Development in India, Education, Vocational Education, Health, Rural Development
- Human Rights: Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR 1948), Child Development, Women Development, Youth Development, Tribal Development, Welfare of disabled persons, International and Regional Organisations etc.
GS (General Studies) – IV: Economy and Planning, Economics of Development and Agriculture, Science and Technology Development
- Economy and Planning: Indian Economy, Urban and Rural Infrastructure Development, Industry, Co-operation, Economic reforms, International Trade, and International Capital Movements, Measurement and estimate of poverty, Factors determining employment, Economy of Maharashtra.
- Economics of Development and Agriculture: Macro Economics, Public Finance, and Financial Institutions, Growth, Development, and International Economics, Indian Agriculture, Rural Development and Cooperation, Agriculture etc.
- Science and Technology Developments: Energy (Conventional and non-conventional energy sources), Computer and Information Technology, Space Technology, Biotechnology, Nuclear Policy of India etc.
MPSC Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download Links
- Download MPSC Prelims Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
- MPSC Mains Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here
- Previous Papers for MPSC SSE – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here