- 1 MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Exam Pattern 2016
- 2.1 MSC Bank Manager Syllabus for Reasoning
- 2.2 Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus for English Knowledge
- 2.3 MSC Bank Officer Grade II Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- 2.4 www.mscbank.com Syllabus for General Awareness
- 2.5 Download Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus 2016
- 2.6 Latest Employment News
- 2.7 Central Government Jobs
- 2.8 Syllabus for All Govt Exams
- 2.9 Previous Papers for All Exams
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page. Candidates can check the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification and apply online on the official website i.e www.mscbank.com before the last date of registration. Check the MSC Bank Asst Manager Previous Papers given here for download.
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi:
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The MSC Bank Syllabus is available on this page for download from the link given below. Candidates who are preparing to appear for this exam can check the MSC Bank Previous Papers & Manager Model Papers given in our website.
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has issued an advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts. There are nearly 20 vacancies available for Manager & Assistant Manager Jobs, Officer Grade II in various departments such as Legal Recovery, Accounting and Financial Management, Information Technology, Banking etc. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University are eligible to apply. Suitable aspirants who are interested in Bank Jobs or Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for these posts in online mode before the last date. The MSB Bank Online Applications submission closes on 23rd March 2016.
Candidates who have applied for these AM Jobs will be searching for the MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & MSC Bank Manager Exam Pattern. We are providing the complete information about the MSC Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus & Maharashtra Bank Manager Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. Check the official website for more details about the MSB Bank Syllabus & Pattern. The MSC Bank Manager Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given on this page.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the MSC Bank Recruitment 2016, MSC Bank Manager Exam Important Dates, MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern, MSC Bank Manager Previous Papers etc.
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Exam Pattern 2016
The MSB Bank Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective Type & it contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
- The Exam is held for a total of 200 Marks.
- Questions will be asked from Concern Discipline, General Aptitude, English & General Awareness, etc.
- There will be Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
|1.||Subject Knowledge ( Legal/ I.T/ Accountancy & Financial Management/ Banking)||50||100||2 Hours|
|4.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking||25||25|
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus for English Knowledge
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
MSC Bank Officer Grade II Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
www.mscbank.com Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Download Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank.
Name of the Post: Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer Grade-II.
No of Posts: 20 Jobs.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.mscbank.com
Direct Link to Download MSC Bank Syllabus for Manager PDF